Season 5 Spy Baby

Dark Phoenix

Frakkin' Insanity
Any theories on what's up with spybaby? The spybaby have some kind of power that the prophetfive people want... Is it the DNA, the baby's blood?

And why is the baby so soecial? Is it because Sydney is said to be the "Chosen One" or is there another explanation?

well, in alias magazine, jesse alexander didn't give any specifics, but they said they know what they don't want:

they do not want to have prophet five kidnap the baby or anything crazy like that. and with what we saw with irina last ep, i think it will be more of a personal need for the baby.

or maybe the horizon has nothing to do with the baby, maybe he/she will be left alone. that's what I hope.

The implication is that Sloane needs something from the baby to give to whomever has the miracle cure for Nadia.

but what exactly can a baby give? apart from maybe like blood or something :blink:

That's what I am speculating on too ;)

"Sloane needs to get something from the baby" So it is something the baby has in it? not some kind of special power like mind control or something :P

It would have been cool to se a flashback from when Sydney was born ;)

well the only thing i can think of is the baby's DNA I mean, knowing it is The Chosen one's baby and all

That will leed us back to Rambaldi! But it must be the DNA or the Blood, can't think of anything else..

I think that spybaby almost for sure is related to Rambaldi in some sick way. Maybe if it is a girl, it would be The Chosen One :thinking: If not it must be the blod or the DNA...

i think the only thing they could get from the baby sit the DNA b/c i think it would be bad if the baby had some special power that would make for a bad twist.

What's up with SpyBaby ?

I guess SpyBaby is Rambaldi's "Second Coming", remember, the reason why Sydney disappeared for 2 years. Rambaldi's DNA, Syd's eggs, blablabla... So, SpyBaby would be... Syd & Rambaldi's child, that would be logical, even if it's completely sick. Futhermore, "Prophet 5" is a Rambaldi project. So I guess Isabelle will be the 5th Prophet, that's why she is so special. But Prophet of what ???

I know, you're gonna say : "You freak ! It can't be ! How come she would have been pregnant of that thing ?". I guess it's gonna be something like "When Elena was at home, she inseminated me !".

I was thinking about the fact that everything regarding Rambaldi is said to be part of only one project. So, I guess the Rambaldi Device (you know, the big red ball !), the Sphere of Life, SpyBaby and Sydney are all connected... At the beginning I thought the Sphere of Life was conceived so that Rambaldi's consciousness can be implanted into SpyBaby's mind... Actually, we don't know anything about that Sphere (which was supposed to be Rambaldi's most priceless artefact). And I guess the writers just forgot about it !!!

I like your theory about Baby Isabelle being the 5th prophet! But it don't have to be Ramabaldi's baby, it could be special by the fact that the mother of the baby is the chosen one!

I have to agree with Agent. In the prophecy, Rambaldi's second coming was a son, but Sydney destroyed everything.

I honestly believe the baby is Vaughns. Maybe Sydney's baby has the cure for Nadia?

But I don't really understand Prophet five so....

Producers have already said that Vaughn was the father. So end of story there.

I think DNA is a little to obvious, and if what Jesse said was true, they aren't going to hurt the baby, then I don't think the DNA is going to be it.

I think, that they take away the baby's rattle that Sydney had when she was little. I just thought that whole thing was a little weird.

See "Sloane TAKES SOMETHING from the baby" that doesn't nessesaraly mean that it has to come from the baby itself, could be a possesion.

Maybe you can "torture" the baby for a Ramabaldi code or something like with the Passanger, And you need this Horizon thing to do it!

Back