Spy Girls

Yep... I'm not doing homework............okay maybe i did a little already.............okay maybe i should go back to doing homework

anyways, glad you found us and be sure to come back!!! :smiley:

Yeah....I really should be cleaning my room...or better yet, going to sleep...but naaaah! I miss SD-1, even though it seems both sites are dying since Alias was finsihed...
Aww i miss sd-1 so much to!
I keep checking for the updates on livejournal. :D
and who would wanna clean their room or do homework :sigh:

and hey! Welcome!

Yeah....I really should be cleaning my room...or better yet, going to sleep...but naaaah! I miss SD-1, even though it seems both sites are dying since Alias was finsihed...
Aww i miss sd-1 so much to!
I keep checking for the updates on livejournal. :D
and who would wanna clean their room or do homework :sigh:

and hey! Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome. It's now almost 1am and I ahve to be up by 9am tomorrow...early for a college student. Dang. I really need to sleep, but sleep just will not take me...

*sings* Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream...

And if I start watching Alias...well, I'll never get to sleep!

Thanks for the welcome. It's now almost 1am and I ahve to be up by 9am tomorrow...early for a college student. Dang. I really need to sleep, but sleep just will not take me...

*sings* Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream...

And if I start watching Alias...well, I'll never get to sleep!
Haha! If you start watching Alias. . .No sleepy time then lol. :D

and i must say im quite sad to realise im so out of everyone elses timezone!
I hate UK :cry:

oh and . . sweet dreams!

You know whats great about being in your final year of highschool and living in australia...well....ive had like 3 months off of school already and dont start for another 3 or so weeks
its so much fun and yourall at school
hehe

*ducks the tomatoes*

its fun
hahaha and i get to stay up like all night and sleep allllll day

and occasionally openn a book up and read

ps love the thread title

... hey

sorry it took me a little while to get here

(and so sorry for the lack of PMs lately Zoey! - I do have a whole long list of excuses and apologies done you can see!)

this is exactly what I need for the avoiding homework - especially since APO is down slow ( so go join! loads of friendly people!!!! (and I admin there and host...) http://raptured-lights.com/theapo/phpBB2 !)

and to continue my ranting - I'm in Denmark so I'll join the everybody is out of my timezone ....

AHAHAHHA I MUST join in the fun here. DLS is kind of dying over at SD-1. It's more like me and Dani talking every few days... :( She's here, so we can do it here now.

9?! I HATE YOU! I'm a college student, but I have to be up by 7am for one of my classes. :( LUCKY!!! Early classes suck.

To answer the question of 'what's your favourite song of the moment'? I must say that it's probably "Knights of Cydonia" by Muse. They're my favourite band.

~Anja

Welcome

dandan, sydneybristow, CIA, and 6helterskelter6!

glad you found us.

9?! I HATE YOU! I'm a college student, but I have to be up by 7am for one of my classes. LUCKY!!! Early classes suck.

I'm only a Freshmen so i still have three and a half more years then college. Classes start at 7:30 am it sucks!!

... I really shouldn't point out I'm a senior and has practically no classes, right?

I got classes from like 10-12 everyday except fridays 8-15 and wednesday 8-12 ...

which is such an improvement from last year ...

Well, I did get to bed at 2am last night, NOT what I had in mind at all. I have to fix these sleeping habits, as I'm going back to school this weekend and I have to be prepared to wake up at 6:30am....*shudder*...

So what do you all think? Should I do an Alias marathon (all seasons in order...I've seen it all, just not in order) starting now and go through the school year? Or, should I wait til summer hols in four months?

So what do you all think? Should I do an Alias marathon (all seasons in order...I've seen it all, just not in order) starting now and go through the school year? Or, should I wait til summer hols in four months?

Wait till summer so you can stay up till all hours of the night watching. I've tried during the weekends wan can get about half a season to a whole season.

and here i was thinking thats uall would kick me out
....damn im gonna hafta try harder.....
Haha. . .I think im going to have to show you then that. . .
Theres no way youre getting out!! Lol :D

... hey

sorry it took me a little while to get here

(and so sorry for the lack of PMs lately Zoey! - I do have a whole long list of excuses and apologies done you can see!)
this is exactly what I need for the avoiding homework - especially since APO is down slow ( so go join! loads of friendly people!!!! (and I admin there and host...) http://raptured-lights.com/theapo/phpBB2 !)
and to continue my ranting - I'm in Denmark so I'll join the everybody is out of my timezone ....
Oh yay! Thanks for the bookmark lol. :D
and i've been really missing your pms :cry:
i cant wait to read the excuses though
*claps hands gleefully*

nice to know everyone isnt in the perfect timezone but me!

AHAHAHHA I MUST join in the fun here. DLS is kind of dying over at SD-1. It's more like me and Dani talking every few days... :( She's here, so we can do it here now.
9?! I HATE YOU! I'm a college student, but I have to be up by 7am for one of my classes. :( LUCKY!!! Early classes suck.

To answer the question of 'what's your favourite song of the moment'? I must say that it's probably "Knights of Cydonia" by Muse. They're my favourite band.

~Anja
Aww i dont know the Muse. . I really need to listen to something by them.
And hey dont ya think it sucks the way SD-1 Is down? :(

~Anja

~Anja

Welcome

glad you found us.

aww yeah! Im so glad we began this thread Jess!
Its fun!

Welcome

glad you found us.

Its fun!

Welcome

glad you found us.

Its fun!

Well, I did get to bed at 2am last night, NOT what I had in mind at all. I have to fix these sleeping habits, as I'm going back to school this weekend and I have to be prepared to wake up at 6:30am....*shudder*...
Oh man that does suck :(

btw, allalias and sd-1.net are not dying, everytime i check, almost every hour, there is a new member on here! I love *Lemonheads are good...when you're in the mood for them. Its just like cottage cheese.* that!

I have two fics now and they are both in Romance Fiction, Time is Precious, and Chocolate Eyes.

Also, my real name is Nadia! Santos...from Argentina!

Anybody else from Argentina here, or all of yall from the other countries ::tosses long black shiny hair and says humph!::

And I love AllAlias and Sd-1.net because when my mother asks me what I am doing now on the computer, then I say...WORKING, and I am, one the stuff that I love to do, alias and allalias.

Nadia

Back