Spy Girls

Hey Mac im so sorry. . .I hope you feel better. :thinking:

Trine. . . .Someone puking must have been really gross. . .
And im really sorry i didnt update last night. . .
And. . Your timetable does sound kinda hectic. . .

Im hoping you didnt fail the maths test Kay. . . .

ur right kay! yea! i love that song, and hope everybody is feeling better! i'm sorry!

-i just chose all my classes.

-i'm sick too, and sore and ouch! ouch!

the rate we go through pages, it won't be long, maybe m]next week!~

so tomorrow i'm going to UHS for the tour thing... hope that goes ok...
It'll go great i'm sure of it,

I was wondering if i stated a google groups if you guys would join? It's soo easy to sign up and you can also get email and make documents (like winifred did for in the back) let me know cause they seem pretty cool

Alright guys. the group is up and running. It is really cool. It has it's own email address so you can send messages to the group if you can't sign on to the group page. It is really really cool. to join you just have to put your email in it. You can have as many pages as we want like one for homework, music books, etc.
Okay enough rambling about how cool it is (it is really cool)
Heres the info:

email: spy-girlscontinued@googlegroups.com

Google Groups
I thought the name was fitting. So anyways come join!!!!
Don't forget you have to create and account.
Winifred the accout you have for writing in the back will work

*edited cause the link didn't work the first time

I know it will ... it's my google account ! ( I did do it on the communal mail for my domain... but it's still mine)

and posted ... and Zoey when is that update coming -huh?

and Zoey - no bad mouthing History! I lurrrrrve History and scored an A in it !

Honors English, Honors Earth/Environmental Science, Honors World History, Algebra I, Speech and Debate I, Spanish I, and Health and PE.

-My internet is broken and so i can only get on during school, so hi to everybody and update will soon follow.

-sorry kay, i will get working on chapter 6 asap, but i can't now. sorry.

-nads

... sounds good Nadia ... except Earth/Environmental sciences - I must ahve a had a horrible teacher ...

... I did/do (this and last year): honors English, honors Biology, honors maths (it's the whole package of trig, algebra and all the fun stuff), RS, French, Geography( the earth science), Ancient History, art, Danish Lit. and my most beloved History classes

( did so many more classes last year .... than I'm doing this year ... )

Hope your net will be unbroken soon!

Im so sorry Trine. :( i havent updated and i was kinda hiding today. :hide:
i promise to update tomorrow and. . .Ah so you like History?
I cant badmouth it if you like it. :D but i hate it!! :cry:
oops. . .Did i just bad mouth it? :lol:
and Algebra? Fun? :shock:

Hey Jess! Im sorry i havent joined yet the server was busy when i tried earlier. :angry:
im :sorry:

Evergreen i really hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Im sorry to hear about the internet but you better get working on the fic Nadia. . . . .

sorry kay, i will get working on chapter 6 asap, but i can't now. sorry.

that's ok nads. hope you internet gets fixed soon. :hug:
hope you feel better soon evergreen. ^_^

so i took the tour for UHS today. seems cool. the people there were really nice. it doesn't look as hard as i thought it would be, they just said that you have to know how to manange your time... and that the first week would be the worst and you'd want to cry during that... but then you'd get used to it...

Back