Spy Girls

so i took the tour for UHS today. seems cool. the people there were really nice. it doesn't look as hard as i thought it would be, they just said that you have to know how to manange your time... and that the first week would be the worst and you'd want to cry during that... but then you'd get used to it...
That's Great. The first week will probably be hard but we'll incourage you Kay!!!

*sticks head into post*

(*in a Ross-from-Friends-voice*):

Hi....

(*in a stuffy voice*)

thags for the get well wishes...I abreciate id...*sneezes and sniffs*

Bedder go to bed...

*stumps out of thread and crawls slowly into bed*

lol hi guys sorry i havent been around a whole lot this week trying to get every thing done before spring break :smiley: and i wasnt suppose to work till 5 today but my boss wants me to come in at 2 i dont get out of school till 1 ahhh!!! i told her at the earliest 2:30 ^_^ Its because we get the Cat in the cat animal thingy today and there doing a book reading and we have a party so maybe I wont have to close tonight! Big maybe!!! well off to math *lalalala* 😆

how exactly did you hurt your toe??

and any Veronica Mars fans in here?

- Zoey you are forgiven ... not lightly and all over ... for bad mouthing History ... but none the less forgiven .... and Algebra can buckloads of fun ... I just suck at the whole differentiate and monotony-things that goes with it...

i hurt my toe again! i think i broked it. i'm going to post a new fic named manipulation, sometime today or this weekend.

-nads
awwww :hug:

how exactly did you hurt your toe??

and any Veronica Mars fans in here?
- Zoey you are forgiven ... not lightly and all over ... for bad mouthing History ... but none the less forgiven .... and Algebra can buckloads of fun ... I just suck at the whole differentiate and monotony-things that goes with it...
*waves hand wildy* I love Veronica mars!!! :love:

Alright guys. the group is up and running. It is really cool. It has it's own email address so you can send messages to the group if you can't sign on to the group page. It is really really cool. to join you just have to put your email in it. You can have as many pages as we want like one for homework, music books, etc.
Okay enough rambling about how cool it is (it is really cool)
Heres the info:

email: spy-girlscontinued@googlegroups.com

Google Groups
I thought the name was fitting. So anyways come join!!!!
Don't forget you have to create and account.

yup, joined the other day but haven't gotten around to posting anything yet...

oooh yay!

Another VM fan!! ... I'm still watching season 2 to catch up ... cause Danish TV sucks.... and I'm missing the retarded cuteness that is Duncan ...

Back