Spy Girls

picking classes....uuuug how horrid! I still have to meet with my advisor...AGAIN....to talk about next semester. Since I need to get my schedule right with track and everything....joy. I'm tired and have homework to do still....at 1:30am
ugh....that sucks I had to pick sophmore classes earlier this years and it sucked.

... picking classes is always so damn hard... my problem was more a Spanish or French and what three/four free extra classes do I want... (otherwise thank god for state regulated schools/colleges... even if I do recommend anybody and everybody to avoid the Latin classes at all costs... they kill!)

ugh....that sucks I had to pick sophmore classes earlier this years and it sucked.

Tell me about it. I thought the first meeting was hard, but now I have to figure out things and remember about track. Isn't uni fun??

So I got about 2 and a half hours of sleep last night and I have a hard workout today. Won't that be fun? My legs are sore from yesterday and...well, it'll just be...interesting....

So I got about 2 and a half hours of sleep last night and I have a hard workout today. Won't that be fun? My legs are sore from yesterday and...well, it'll just be...interesting....
take some tylonal or do what my family did: buy a hot tub. I go in after rough practices: totally helps .

take some tylonal or do what my family did: buy a hot tub. I go in after rough practices: totally helps .

I'd honestly rather get an ice bath!! :smiley:

Guess what, guess what?? I finally got a blip of inspiration and I handwrote almost two pages of an Alias fan fic!! WOO! It has Nadia in it, so I'm thinking season 4-time period. But I'll let you know if it keeps going! The first couple paragraphs aren't bad, if I do say so myself!

yay! that's great evergreen. :hug:

yup, i'll be posting chapter six in a few minutes.

ah, my throat hurts so much! we had to do wax museums tonight and i said my speech like 50 TIMES!! ah...

Yay Evergreen! Youve written two pages!
Yay!
I hope you continue. . .Im so glad it got Nadia in it. :smiley:

Hey Kay! Im so sorry about your throat. (n) i hope you feel better.
P.S i just read the update!
I loved it! And the cliffhanger . . :eek:
Youre such a great writer. :blush:

And Trine. . .Im intrigued. . Whats so bad about Latin?
*baffled:

... to quote me dear friend Lorna, dude...

Only a person that has not done Latin can ask "what so bad about Latin" - to compare I will use German (Italian can also be used) (assuming somebody other than me did it...) - there's English classes and then there's German - and then 100 miles further down the scale there's Latin ... a whole year of 2 classes a week each 90 mins long just filled with fun filled reading and translating Latin texts and doing hardcore grammar ... I did survive and ended with a pretty good mark...

Ahh. . .Its a really great thing i never took up latin then. :D
and why am i not surprised that you still got a good pass Trine? :D

And Evergreen since when do you go early to bed? :D :eyebrow:

oh, i've changed my classes, speech and debate instead of foundations of algebra and pre-ap english.

-i hate my intrenet. i'm working on chapter 7 kay, and will get it to you asap. why won't my home intrenet work!

oh, i've changed my classes, speech and debate instead of foundations of algebra and pre-ap english.

-i hate my intrenet. i'm working on chapter 7 kay, and will get it to you asap. why won't my home intrenet work!

And Evergreen since when do you go early to bed?

Oh, how very true. :smiley: Well, before midterms, I was getting to bed by 10:30, if you can believe it. But for some reason, I've been staying up later. Not good when one has to wake up shortly after 6:30 every morning. And I was so excited because I could have slept in tomrorow, but I scheduled my second advising session for 8:30 in the morning...*grumble* But I got my soc paper done and all I have to do this weekend is study for two exams...

So I'll try and write some more of my fic...

any maths geniuses in here???

and Zoey - I did employ my usual strategy of keep asking questions about why oh why I didn't get a better mark... teachers do find you extremely annoying... but it really does work ... except one time with my ancient History teacher... but I did kinda not work too much in those classes when we did Medea and the last half of Illiad ... plus what's up with all the weird names when you look at monuments and temples???

Back