Spy Girls

hey nads, can't wait to see what you've done with the next chapter. :hug:

yeah, i just changed my classes this morning, i'm taking spanish instead of german since my parents say that spanish will be more useful here since we live so close to mexico and they don't think german will be useful at all....

hm... i'm not really a math genius, i'm in the algebra 1 book with a few other kids in class... though i'll probably group down to algebra half next quarter since we don't get to retake tests...

yeah, i really want to read your fic too evergreen! :D

ugh, i feel really sick right now... my nose is all stuffy and my head hurts really bad (n) but my sore throat's gone :D

Feel better, Kay!!!!

I don't know when I should post my story...should I wait until it's complete or until I have a few chapters up?? And, I might run out of ideas fast for this story, so I might need some inspraition from some of you...

hope you feel better kay!
Feel better, Kay!!!!

I don't know when I should post my story...should I wait until it's complete or until I have a few chapters up?? And, I might run out of ideas fast for this story, so I might need some inspraition from some of you...

thanks guys... :hug: :hug:

hm.... well i prefer to have a few chapters written in advance before i post things... but i haven't been doing that lately... :lol:

uh, so i found out today that my friends taylor and victoria aren't going to go to my other friend rianne's birthday party tomorrow 'cause they're going to the mcr concert.. and they've known a few weeks in advance that she was going to have her party tomorrow... i dunno, i'm just kinda upset with them... things would be different if they really liked mcr like my friend chelsea but the only song they've ever heard from them is 'welcome to the black parade'... i dunno... *sigh* :thinking:

hm.... well i prefer to have a few chapters written in advance before i post things... but i haven't been doing that lately...

Hmm....good idea....when I did my Charmed fan fiction I waited til I was nearly done typing it before I put it online...

hey all! ok so today i will be freaking about history ^_^ Oh and i have the worst cramps ever -_- and i miss my boo :love: times like this i wish andy was to help me feel better :love:

what History do you have to do ??? (says the History nerd and adjusts her thick thick glasses.... not that I wear glasses - don't have the money for them... and my eyesight will be okay for some time still)

uh, so i found out today that my friends taylor and victoria aren't going to go to my other friend rianne's birthday party tomorrow 'cause they're going to the mcr concert.. and they've known a few weeks in advance that she was going to have her party tomorrow... i dunno, i'm just kinda upset with them... things would be different if they really liked mcr like my friend chelsea but the only song they've ever heard from them is 'welcome to the black parade'... i dunno... *sigh*
My advice is just make sure rianne has fun and you too. there is really nothing you can do about your other friends

my mother teaches one, and it's really cool. i'm sick too. allergies.

also, i want to take german, but i don't get it. i really hope you feel better kay, because you are a good person and shouldn't be sick. i really think that it isn't

-i'm a history and math genius, i think they are fun and i like them.

-almost done with chapter 7

-sorry about the cramps, i get them sometimes, normally during a time when i don't need them! then again, whoever does.

what History do you have to do ??? (says the History nerd and adjusts her thick thick glasses.... not that I wear glasses - don't have the money for them... and my eyesight will be okay for some time still)
its the first american college level history totaly dumb because we do like 4 chapters in one test and way to much info ;p

my mother teaches one, and it's really cool. i'm sick too. allergies.

also, i want to take german, but i don't get it. i really hope you feel better kay, because you are a good person and shouldn't be sick. i really think that it isn't

-i'm a history and math genius, i think they are fun and i like them.

-almost done with chapter 7

-sorry about the cramps, i get them sometimes, normally during a time when i don't need them! then again, whoever does.
^^yeah well i'm just about to start spring break so this bits!!! i like history just to much to remember and i have govt and math *i'm not good at math* and when i go get back from break I start my another class ;p

... well just be happy you don't have a ton of classes that you need to do ... I sadly still got that... and History is always about remembering dates and such ... especially if you don't have an essay tests like we usually have...

maybe the maths genius could tell me how to do monotony when you have to a graph ... and only have an equation?

Eeewwww history....

I don't have spring break for another week. A week from today will be my last day before break. Too long!! I can't wait. I'll be able to catch up with homework, study a bit, do my school projects, and then relax!!

... Jess you're not the only ... I got Easter and then Whitsun and all the other crazy small hols we have ...

and seriously why doesn't people like History?

I'm just don't enjoy reading textbooks and memorizing a bazillion dates and such, that's why I don't like history.

I think I can find some time today to write some more of my story...

Back