Spy Girls

Thanks for the welcome...or have I already said that??

Well, when I get back to school after the hols, I have 8am classes every day except Friday...

The thing is, I don't think I can wait four months til summer hols...that's SO long...and I'm still kinda not "intent" on the story lines/plots/episodes of Alias, since I watched it in such a bizzare order...hmmm...

And, also, I am in love with the name Nadia...I have a cousin by that name and I've loved her since way before I knew there was a Nadia on Alias...before Nadia Santos became my favourite character....that might be why...no, not really. Nadia kicks ass...but anyway, I want to name my daughter that...well, I have a few names in mind, but whenever I HAVE a daughter, that name is in very grave danger of being used!

I, as a uni freshman, also have three and a half more years of early classes and late nights, thanks to running track...

I'm looking at all those sites everyone has mentioned. I hope I can keep in touch and soon be close friends with some of you! I'd love having someone to talk aobut Alias with and they wouldn't smack me over the head out of annoyance.

I'd love having someone to talk aobut Alias with and they wouldn't smack me over the head out of annoyance.
I know. My friends get soo annoyed. The pretty much roll their eyes and walk away.

one friend that caught and epi told me what happend in season five before i could watch it. I was soo mad ( i won't say what she told me so i don't ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen season five yet.)

Welcome Nadia So glad you found us. you need to update your fics our i'll start stalking your fics just like i do Zoeys.

zoey: I'm so glad we started this too

Thanks for the welcome Jess. :D

I had another chapter for losing sydney that i was almost ready to send to you, but then my computer crashed so i lost all of my files. (n) oh well. *sigh*

~Kay ^_^

Before I had the complete collection, I dragged a friend to watch a few episodes on TNT one night, but she left before the third episode because she was bored. And of course the third and fourth episodes were AMAZING....no Alias episode is really boring to me...not yet, anyway. *sigh*

I wish I was Alias-savvy enough to write a fan fiction. Once I go through the series again, I might be able to. I mean, hey, I've done a Charmed one...but then, Charmed doesn't change plots and such at the speed up light!!!

I'm only a Freshmen so i still have three and a half more years then college. Classes start at 7:30 am it sucks!!
:lol: its not that bad, Jess. at least you don't have to get up at 5 to able to get to school by 7:30 and sometimes we're late anyway! :rolleyes: i blame that entirely on my freshman sister... :whistle:

btw, allalias and sd-1.net are not dying, everytime i check, almost every hour, there is a new member on here! I love *Lemonheads are good...when you're in the mood for them. Its just like cottage cheese.* that!
:lol: i'll make sure to tell my best friend that you liked it! :lol: she said that to me on satureday and i'm just like "yea...that's going in my sig! :woot: " :lol:

I know. My friends get soo annoyed. The pretty much roll their eyes and walk away.
oh, goodness. my best friend's wife LOVES alias but he doesn't. so i would always tell him what happened on alias and he would always be like "just call my wife and tell her...i dont' really care." :lol: he's like that with my shakira addiction too. :rolleyes:

Wow soo many people

argh should i be scared

omg soo i had an alias marathon for aqbout 2 weeks now i watched all 4 seasons with my cousin and lets just say our mothers werent too pleased

sooo hahaha everyone has school....

anyone not have school??

its not that bad, Jess. at least you don't have to get up at 5 to able to get to school by 7:30 and sometimes we're late anyway! i blame that entirely on my freshman sister...

That's true i get up at 6:40 and out the door by 7:15. Yep always blame everything on little sisters. I blame mine too everytime we're late.

I am the baby of the fam, so stop blaming us!!!!!!!!!!!!! your so mean! you make me cry :cry:

I'm starting to dread 9th grade thanks to all y'all~ Ah!!!!

Sd-1.net finally is back up and makes me happy~

Make sure to read my fics! It makes me update more the more you reply!

Nadia
and i love my name~ i love to kick a$$

12th grade sucked. Actually all of high school sucked. But that could also be because I went to an all-girls school. :S DREAD!!!

Uni is much more fun. Plus I go to art school. And I live away from home. In a house with 11 other people. *2 of whom just moved in this month* And only ONE of them is anti-social! :D

:love:
~Anja

I can't wait for uni, though have to do a art foundation first, so thats another year, oh well, anything to get me away from doing maths, lol.

Back