Spy Girls

mmm my weekend i have worked almost the whole time! This moring the ball thing off my bed feel off and landed on my Left big toe, which is now brused :o_O: And i have soooooo much HW to do tommorow! and my room is a big mess cause i got my new bed :P And i missed andy's calls today because i was at work :( I miss my baby :sleep:

Oooh, ow! Yeah I hate HW. My room looks like a tornado exploded in it 👅 Aw that's sad. I haven't seen Andy here in forever either

Oh, that's not good. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks. I am feeling better so I should survive school tomorrow... I'm kinda torn between staying home or going, mainly because I know it'd really really suck to miss even one day and I'd have a ton of stuff to make up...

yeah its kinda gross and hurts! I totaly went to the movies yestorday and some stupid teen step on it and didnt even say sorry! :angry: *hey people if you step on someones foot you say oh i'm sorry or something like that* :thinking: But any who i had swimming this moring at school and yeah that hurts. and she didnt let us out early so i had to dry off and get dressed and into class in 10 mints!!! Yeah right i was a little late grr :sleep: Oh and the fact that its cold outside is ahhhhh!!! And of course i left my cell at home and missed anoter call from andy :( i miss him soooo much! And idk when to call him back because of the time difference :(

Aw, sounds like you had a crappy day...

Mine was ok. Drama was amazing as usual. I heart drama! Civ was ok since we were only drawing. Math was awesome 'cause we had a sub. Bio was pointless as usual. English was felgercarb. Spanish was bleh. That was my day lols

lol today was good because i got to talk with andy this moring and I had my education class *which i love!* but then i had work and i'm tired and my body is sore and i have a 8:30 class tommorow! I still have some reading to do for my world Lit class! Night!!

<3

Lizzie
16 more days!! *till andy is here :P*

Wow, right now, my best friend from 7th grade completely stabbed me in the back, and someone else slammed a 50 pound weight into the part between my shoulder blades, it's completely the rainbow of colors!

Semi Formal is on Saturday!!!

YAYAYAYAY!

Sorry about everyone's troubles my schedule for next year (yes I already know) is going to be:

Honors Biology (1st)
Honors Geometry (1st)
Honors Civics and Economics (2nd)
Honors Algebra II (2nd)
Honors English II (1st)
Honors Compostion and Literature (2nd)
Advanced P.E. (1st)
Spanish II (2nd)
Help?! (1st and 2nd)

Back