Spy Girls

Sorry, Nadia!! Well, mine has lasted almost a week...but I am glad to say I'm getting better at last. Today I feel MUCH better than I did yesterday...and I'm so full of liquid I have to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes! But at least I'm not puking anymore. Just coughing hard and stuff....yay...

yeah, hope everyone's having a great weekend.

today was pretty nice, went shopping for my graduation dress, but i didn't find one i liked a lot...

yeah... that one is one of my fav ideas nads...

aw, hope you too feel better :hug: :hug:

... I just went and used the less legal version .... but I am planning on getting House on DVD ...

also did spend some time ( if not - alot) playing FF: XII at a friend's ...

also I'm sooo exciting I'm supposed to get my External Hard Disc today!!

yes .... it's a hard disc like the one you already got in your PC this one is just in a plastic box and with USB and FireWire plug ins so you can connect to your PC and thus having loads more space...

I have been in serious space trouble for sometime ... moatly cause I cannot afford to buy everything on DVD thus borrowing and such ... and doing loads of arts .... and finally decided late last month to just go ahead and buy the hard disc ... which 500 GB (already got 200 GB on my PC and another 60/80 GB on my laptop... that I am also working on replacing - the screen is actually being held together by duct tape... sad sad laptop..)

... guh! I hate my body ...

Ah. . Well im sure it will be well worth the wait Nadia. :smiley:

and Trine. . .500 GB? Yay! That would be really great. . I also am constantly struggling for more space. . :(
About the duct tape . . .
Well. . . . . .

.... but I am planning on getting House on DVD ...
love house... haven't seen it lately but i love hugh laurie

Hey Kay? How are you doing? :daisy:
i'm doing great zoey, picking out my high school classes at the moment...

i'm holding off on manipulation, sorry, it's not ready and chapter 6 is getting there, i'm still not on the internet at home and sucks, i'll try to get to it as soon as possible.
that's ok sweetie :hug: but i can't wait for your new fic. :D how've you been?

... I can follow you on the Hugh Laurie love ... even if my dad keep make snide comments on him once upon a famed time being a respected British actor (... my does not care much for TV... )

and somebody should be nice to Zoey and post in my thread for my fic In the Back ... since I won't double post ... and I'm practically done with the 2nd chapt....

yeah, i'll help beta if you want

i went back to the homeless shelter tonight. i went last night as well. there was a sweet little baby, 8 months old, Heavenly she was so so so sweet. she had a smile that melted my heart and it broke my heart that a baby should have to stay in the homeless shelter. she should be in a nice warm home with a crib and all the blankets and everything she needs. i just felt so guilty for wearing nice and new clothes and being able to get just about anything i want when i want.

also, i'm just getting started on chapter 6 kay. my mother is letting me use this computer for a couple of minutes. then i must go... boo!

yeah, i'll beta or co-write with you too evergreen... just let me know...

yay nads! :lol: i'll post chapter six sometime tomorrow hopefully.... oh wait, i'll probably be at school until 9ish... so maybe the day after tomorrow...

ah... i didn't think picking classes would be this hard but i can't decide...

picking classes....uuuug how horrid! I still have to meet with my advisor...AGAIN....to talk about next semester. Since I need to get my schedule right with track and everything....joy. I'm tired and have homework to do still....at 1:30am

Back