Spy Girls

Ok! Update coming.

Kay, I promise after this week is out I'll work on SoD! It's just finals week and I'm going flat out like a lizard drinking with studying and such and I haven't had time for ANY of my stories! *sniff*

so i guess everyone's been busy lately and haven't had time to be on here, but i wanted to say bye to you guys before we go on our marine biology trip. i'll hopefully chat with some of you on friday :D

~Kay 👋

happy belated birthday jess.

i'm sorry not to have been on, like, at all. i'm rewriting the encryption key, the interent protocols, and several other things. this is on my mothers, which i stole the password to, but it's only hers, the last time, my brother broke hers, so, i can't use one wither. kay, it might be a while for chapter ten, and anything else i need to update. sorry guys!

love :love:
nads :cry:

lucky! sorry bout u being sick though

hi! welcome back from idaho, what were you doing up there?

my group in e/la waited until the night before it was due, and then told me to write a parody, the whole entire twelfth night again! for them! in our twenty-frist century words! i'm going to beat their heads in!

hi, by the way! i'll be on again later, after dance :puke: i'm so addicted to charmed at the minute, and everyhwhere i go, something says authorized personall only, like alias is trying to get me back, haha :lol:

iNads

We were at the Big Sky Outdoor Track and Field Championships! It was fun. The women got 3rd and the guys won it. Sucks, cause we've been defending champs three years in a row.

Speaking of Charmed, I UPDATED!! I hope you like this chapter guys! It's sad, though...just a warning.

Back