Spy Girls

then nads decides that she thinks it's really cool and runs over and tosses it at Francie who squeals and runs to take a shower. Nads jumps up with all 5 of her team members and spray all the other team with toxic skunk waste and then throw the stink bomb from the 24 parody on the Simpson's and the explodes... well... glad we don't have to sleep in barrack b tonight.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... run away!!!!!

I think over winter, we need to play a new and improved game, i've been coming up with it during science :asleep:

still, i'm really happy we can play.. sometimes....

I have hockey, and swimming, and wrestling practice everyday, or homework or an academic club or church, so anyway, I'm not on much, but I haven't seen Jess or Zoey in about 20 somethin pages.

WHERE ARE YOU?

lol :lol:

Nads

p.s. I got a Hogwarts Extreme

Oh I know, I've got so much stuff going on and finals are in a couple weeks. Ahhh! Aw, that's sad... where did everyone go? :(

I am here... where are you?

Really? What's your username? I'm phoenixshotgun. lol

My weekend started off good. Watched movies with some friends on Friday. But then I got sorta sick-ish on Saturday and today I thought my head was going to explode because I had to work on our Dante's Inferno project and I'm still sick... :(

mmm my weekend i have worked almost the whole time! This moring the ball thing off my bed feel off and landed on my Left big toe, which is now brused :o_O: And i have soooooo much HW to do tommorow! and my room is a big mess cause i got my new bed :P And i missed andy's calls today because i was at work :( I miss my baby :sleep:

My weekend started off good. Watched movies with some friends on Friday. But then I got sorta sick-ish on Saturday and today I thought my head was going to explode because I had to work on our Dante's Inferno project and I'm still sick... :(
Oh, that's not good. Hope you feel better soon!

mmm my weekend i have worked almost the whole time! This moring the ball thing off my bed feel off and landed on my Left big toe, which is now brused :o_O: And i have soooooo much HW to do tommorow! and my room is a big mess cause i got my new bed :P And i missed andy's calls today because i was at work :( I miss my baby :sleep:
OUCH!!!

Back