SpySEX!

board

Cadet
Ok...do you all think that Syd will find out her father slept with Irina Derevko? That would make for some interesting conversation! Lol. ;)

I didn't even think about that ! Ewwwwww bad mental picture! Oh GOD I can't get it out of my head!!!!! AHHH but yeah I think she does know :tvhorror:

Really bad mental picture for sure...but I assume she knows

She's not an idiot. She probably knows. But no one wants to think about your parents having sex so she probably wants to forget it. LOL

hm maybe i don't think he'll tell anyone

It's quite possible. I mean, didn't someone ask how he got the passive transmitter in her in the first place, and he just kinda glared? Just as long as Syd doesn't walk in on them or anything! :lol: :blink:

I don't think he told her b/c who would tell their kid that they had sex? I also don't think he told ANYBODY.

I think Syd figured it out b/c of the glare Jack gave Marshall. This is me when I saw "the scene" with Irina and Jack: :tvhorror: :jawdrop:

omg if syd does find out that he slept with irina then its gonna get really interesting and fun to wathc, but im not sure how she would act. hmmm maybe she would be glad, but maybe she would be upset.. ??

Errrr.... i saw this topic and it kindof scared me but i though i mite as well see what it was about.... that would make for an interesting turn though!

aliasgurl said:
omg if syd does find out that he slept with irina then its gonna get really interesting and fun to wathc, but im not sure how she would act. hmmm maybe she would be glad, but maybe she would be upset.. ??
I don't know. She doesn't even know they're still married! (n)

hopefully they won't make babies like bunnies and soon enough take over the world with little spy babies!!!!

Actually, since, as someone mentioned, children don't like thinking about their parents having sex (and let's multiply that by a factor for Sydney, who usually has a less than warm relationship with her father), and I'm pretty sure that Sydney thinks of her father as being rather dead in that department, she probably let that moment slide right past her (if only because she didn't want to deal with it). I think if she picked up on it, she didn't allow herself to do so consciously. Obviously Jack's not going to speak of it with anyone.
;)

She might know. But remember that she lived with Freplica for a looooong time before she figured that one out. Plus, who wants to admit that their father had sex?

Back