Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

SpySEX!

Discussion in 'Characters, Cast and Crew' started by board, May 1, 2003.

1. board

board Scout

Ok...do you all think that Syd will find out her father slept with Irina Derevko? That would make for some interesting conversation! Lol. ;)

2. Vaughn's girl_1

Vaughn's girl_1 Rocket Ranger

I think she knows already because of the look she got after Marshall asked Jack how he got the passive transmitter on Irena.

Eryn

3. liliana

liliana Rocket Ranger

ya i think she knows as well

4. Syd_Vaughn4ever

Syd_Vaughn4ever Rocket Ranger

I didn't even think about that ! Ewwwwww bad mental picture! Oh GOD I can't get it out of my head!!!!! AHHH but yeah I think she does know :tvhorror:

5. Angel_dj

Angel_dj Rocket Ranger

I think she knows.

6. She'sgood

She'sgood Rocket Ranger

LOL yeah that would be funny. She might know

7. Marlene

Marlene Guest

Really bad mental picture for sure...but I assume she knows

8. Manu

Manu Rocket Ranger

She's not an idiot. She probably knows. But no one wants to think about your parents having sex so she probably wants to forget it. LOL

9. Scarlet Crystal

Scarlet Crystal Bibbity Rabbity

hm maybe i don't think he'll tell anyone

10. Existentialist

Existentialist Entertainment Moderator

It's quite possible. I mean, didn't someone ask how he got the passive transmitter in her in the first place, and he just kinda glared? Just as long as Syd doesn't walk in on them or anything! :LOL: :blink:

11. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

I don't think he told her b/c who would tell their kid that they had sex? I also don't think he told ANYBODY.

I think Syd figured it out b/c of the glare Jack gave Marshall. This is me when I saw "the scene" with Irina and Jack: :tvhorror: :jawdrop:

12. aliasgurl

aliasgurl Rocket Ranger

omg if syd does find out that he slept with irina then its gonna get really interesting and fun to wathc, but im not sure how she would act. hmmm maybe she would be glad, but maybe she would be upset.. ??

13. Katelyn

Katelyn Rocket Ranger

Errrr.... i saw this topic and it kindof scared me but i though i mite as well see what it was about.... that would make for an interesting turn though!

14. Manu

Manu Rocket Ranger

I don't know. She doesn't even know they're still married! (n)

15. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

hopefully they won't make babies like bunnies and soon enough take over the world with little spy babies!!!!

16. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

Actually, since, as someone mentioned, children don't like thinking about their parents having sex (and let's multiply that by a factor for Sydney, who usually has a less than warm relationship with her father), and I'm pretty sure that Sydney thinks of her father as being rather dead in that department, she probably let that moment slide right past her (if only because she didn't want to deal with it). I think if she picked up on it, she didn't allow herself to do so consciously. Obviously Jack's not going to speak of it with anyone.
    ;)

17. SydnVaughn4ever

SydnVaughn4ever Rocket Ranger

Yeah,Syd knows.... She's not stupid....I had the same reaction,too... I was like "This show just keeps gettin' better and better!!!!" :shocked:

18. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

She probably does know already.
    kylo4

19. kate_jones

kate_jones Rocket Ranger

She might know. But remember that she lived with Freplica for a looooong time before she figured that one out. Plus, who wants to admit that their father had sex?

20. Angel_dj

Angel_dj Rocket Ranger

Very true!