Squirrel support group!

I'm Monica I've been afraid of squirrels for 3 years...after an evil gang of squirrels jumped me on my way home from the candy store. I thought I was all alone in my fear of squirrels...but since I've found AllAlias I see that I'm not alone!! You all know what I'm going through! The squirrels must be stopped before they hurt any other innocent victims! are you with me?? INVASION OF THE FOREST!! Charge!!

I was at Notre Dame last weekend and their were squirrels everywhere! And even more scary, they weren't afraid of people! They came as close as about 2 feet away from me and my friends. I seriously thought they were going to leap out of bushes or trees and attack us.

then my friend said she was tape a nut to me and have the squirrel get on me. I was so scared! They were just the scariest squirrels I've ever met!

Hello people im Timmy and i am FREAKED OUT OF SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!! i was in my backyard once and i saw a squirrel run by. i though it was my imagination but it wasnt. it actually hissed at me. and i think it was similing really evily. so that as when i was a totaly squirrel hater.

hi my name is nancee and i think the squirrels are comein to get us..really..one time on a fieldtrip a squirrel threw a nut a this one chick and she started bleedin..haha....sorry

fledermaus said:
welcome, lily! england is cool! i'm glad you don't have to fear squirrels. you have panthers? i didn't even know there were panthers in england! that's cool. every few years someone will spot a cougar in the backwoods of the county here, and then there will be mass panic and many editorials, and then no one cares anymore. i think its cool. i wonder if they eat squirrels ^_^
No i am not afriad! (thats a line from the mummy returns by the evil lady! Opps!)
but not i am not, and ther is only one or two! mayb the Panthers are eating all teh evil squirrels! may b u need more lose wild Cats!
i am here for anyone if they r afriad! i will give support where ever it is needed, but there is one type that r not evil, remember that! they are killed by the other sort. so mayb they are on ur side. but there is very few of them!

You know there is hope for us. Squirrels only live an average of twelve years which mean for most, all the squirrels that were born on your birthday are now dead.

undercover squirrels... i have squirrel news! i'm testing the stream behind my house, and every time I go back there i hear all this leaf crashing, but when i turn around there's no one there... i can feel their little beady eyes on me. therefore, i think the squirrels are afraid i will discover their secret plot to poison the water and brainwash us all, so they can take over the world and, worse, CANCEL ALIAS!!!

Also, i have decided i'm going to susquehanna university next year. they have the most squirrels i've ever seen anywhere. i'm going into the thick of battle for the sake of good! i will carry the mission on, even through my college years!

*passes cookies with a noble tear in her eyes* if i don't come back, remember me, and fight the good fight.

hello, my name is mandi and the squirrels are after me. they come in my house at night and try to attack me in my sleep. i need help...

how dare anoyne support the squirely you have truly gone over to the dark side...hey mandi wasup we havent talked in along time you left for awhile... remember TC

well, i think what u all need to do is to not look a squirrel right in the eye as u will be intimadating it, also

DO NOT show ur top set of teeth or have ur chin forward as u may well be attacked as u are duelling them with these body signs.
also i think u all need to talk more about it and jet me off to the mad house, i need to visit my self after a evil london (and sort of not evil ) london trip!

There was a squirrel hiding in the fire place at my cottage, then it ran across the floor and out the door. I wasn't there at the time but my cousins were and they told me. ugh, rodents with bushy tails

LOL They're cute..... my dogs like to chase them up the trees... one of my dogs runs to our hammock and grabs it in her mouth. I don't know if she's trying to shake them out of the tree, or pull them down...

Back