Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are the devil!

• They are liek angels!

• Total voters

Chanel

Cadet
okay, i was in odd things that deserve attention and i thought of this. R squirrels scary (n) or cute (y) . i think it depends. i mean... i saw a really cuteone once, but then there was the one w/ no tail that attacked me and my friends.
Youre turn for input. ;)
squirrels scary or cute?

~Chanel signing off. :redhair:

I think they are cute but can be scary when necessary. But maybe it's because I speak squiggley and I communicate with them. ( ;) ) *LOL* But I love squirrels!

they are evil! they are the devil! they may be cute but are just plain scary and evil! and syd spy, you speak squiggley too! thats great, its a very hard language to learn, but once you get the hang of it it is very natural!
:eek:fftopic: syd spy! i love your sig!LOL, vaughn fireworks i wish i could invent those, wow! itd be fourth of july all year round!

kate i know! when i saw this i laughed so hard because i think before you know it this site is going to be a squirrel site first then alias!LOL, but thanks go syd and evil squirrels evil!just plain evil!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! they are evil even in a squirrel train or in a box or just in a tree!lol(almost like green eggs and ham but i will never ever like them!LOL)

I know. We can run a hotline for people who have been hurt or scared by squirrels. Our #1-047-Squirrels-Die! And we can have lots of Vaughn and Jack fireworks going off all the time!

Back