Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends.

• They are the devil!

• They are liek angels!

• Total voters
Depends for me, coz all teh american shows i see mainly show squirrels as evil, yet most here are nice, cept grey ones!!!!!!!!! they are evil by killing off the red ones by stelaing all teh food!!!!!!

SQUIRRLS! WHERE? *runs out of forum with hands in air* hehehe
Squirrls are controled by dancing blocks of cheese who sing show tunes with the produce isle in my grocery store. and....and must I go on! They are evil! Little devils with big nushy tails!

I think they are cute except.... this one that I encountered in Orlando. I got out of my car at a rest area and I was holding a candy bar and the thing came after me. I was standing near the back door and had to get in that way and then climb over the seat. I was so scared.... I do realize thought that those squirrells are probably used to people around there and that is why it wanted my candy bar!!!!!!!!

i was thinking we should do something where it's like a club on how we found out... about the squirrels..
hi, i'm alias fan and i found out about the squirrels at the beginning of 2003...
(everyone:smiley: hi alias fan.

kinda like a support group...lol

that would be s funny.. we should start one!!!!.. would we put it under member lounge? well any way. im still scared of the squirrel wiht no tail!

I think they are cute, but yet VERY annoying. Here in Alaska there are ALOT of them. I haven't had encounters with any "killer, no-tailed, vicious, man eating" squirrles yet though lol :smiley:

I think the black ones are cool as long as the don't get too close. I don't like the ones with rat tails or the ones that aren't afraid of humans. But I hate seeing them on the road after they've gotten run over, :(

:angelic: Kate

me too its sad. but I suppose if they're going to take over the world along with crows and dancing pieces of cheese.... PAPERCLIPS WILL SAVE US! Haha! I'm a paper clip.

you sound EXACTLY like my friend from school murkywater... and sarah they may be cute but have you ever MET one? very scary experiences there.

Back