Squirrls vs Alias

If squirrls dominated the world would they make alias an all time thing?

• 1. NO Squirrls cant dominate because they are evil and would keep alias to them selves them evil lit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Squirrls would dominate becuase they are little creatures and alias would be there top priority!3

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other.

• Total voters
i voted squirrels yoo evil so i feel they would b evil onto each other! and dominate each other, then.... one called Blair squirrel will go into war against us... but will only reliese he can't fire a gun, coz he can't hold it and trigger it, until the war, so is squashe by humans and we do things on sqirrels, eg make them watch Alias, and they al turn good and decide to help teh poor people in Africa!

god ne1 who wasnt part of the original TC when all this paranoia thing started is just a poser of all of us original TC peeps

Or should I say, we win? The only problem is, I'm insane, so that #3 doesn't give me much in the way of options! What to do... :rolleyes:

*Steals Jo's hockey stick and hits the squirrels off of Will, then realizes what she's doing and smiles like someone off Lorence Welk and hands Jo's stick back, hoping she doesn't use it*

hehehe the last time I was here it was on page 2! This has grown! hehehe :smiley: And I am proudly insane! THANK YOU! :smiley: j/k LMAO!

hehehehehe :smiley:

Blackavar said:
*Steals Jo's hockey stick and hits the squirrels off of Will, then realizes what she's doing and smiles like someone off Lorence Welk and hands Jo's stick back, hoping she doesn't use it*
YOU....TOOK....MY....HOCKEY STICK?!!! GGGGRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! ::rips shirt off:: JO MAD!!! GRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!! ::tackles Blacky:: NEVER...DO...THAT....AGAIN!!! LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE EATING POPCORN!?! I want some....::looks around sees Siri with a box of popcorn and steals some, running away in fear:: LMAO!!!! :lol: :D

LMAO!!! Whenever you wanna get my attention away from something, just mention popcorn, lol! Or threaten my side kick, aka Poppy the popcorn king! LOL! :lol:

LMAO! Jo hehehe do you and poppy know redden bocker?
Hes a friend of mine..... The last time I saw him was in buterville. hehehehe! hey look POPCORN!!! LMAO :smiley:

Hmmm, you know, I'm not sure if i've me- POPCORN?! OMG!! WHERE?!!! ::charges around the room in no particular direction looking for it:: ::comes back all beat up and scratched and whatever:: Sorry, as I was saying. . . LMAO!!!!

Back