Squirrls vs Alias

If squirrls dominated the world would they make alias an all time thing?

• 1. NO Squirrls cant dominate because they are evil and would keep alias to them selves them evil lit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Squirrls would dominate becuase they are little creatures and alias would be there top priority!3

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other.

• Total voters
SiriCerasi said:
now THAT is strange :blink: sugar makes me soooooo hyper! or it at least wakes me up... :P
Yes, I think it is too. A couple days ago, I was going crazy in my english class and people were actually getting scared, so I'm like, you wanna get me to calm down, just give me a little sugar! All the kids were like, NO WAY! You're gonna go insane if you have any! But I convinced one girl to give me a starburst, and the second it it was in my mouth, I was like dead...LMAO!!!! Seriously! Now that girl has a constant supply of it! :lol: :D

hmmm, I've never gone insane online! In fact, I've never really gone insane in real life....just a wee bit hyper! And if that scares people, can you imagine what completely full blown hyper would be like?! I can't wait to experience the madness...LMAO!!!! :lol: ^_^

no one is talking about squirells... OMEGOSH! ONE ALMOST ATTACKED ME! I was walking back gfrom lunch i saw one and shrieked and then it disappeared and then it charged at me! My friend thought i was weird. heheh... well it didn't charge at me... :confused:

I chose #1! They can't rule the world...they just cant...they woudl kill us all if they had it their way...lol!...now I am probably headed for a mental institution sooner or later, but it better not be from the domination of squirrels!

Holy felgercarb, whats with allalias and the newfound obsession with squirells, o well... guess I'll just roll with it/... go with the flow... ride the waves... lol i love anolagys!

well, it was just something between the TC a while back, and now everyone is obsessing about it! LMAO!! I don't think most people know how it even came about :lol:

Aliasgirl47 said:
yeah, a lot of ppl don't get the evil furniture thing either! they missed a really funny conversation too!
I'd like to hear this conversation... anyone by chance have maybe a copy??

Back