Season 3 St Aidan

yea i saw the rambaldi device by weiss and marshall when they were playing cards. the device was the hand right? ;) *still confused from last night's brilliant eppy* :D

I thought it was that clock that Sydney had repaired in season 1. It looked like they were using if for an ashtray...

ya st.aidan was on the car but was that real? or a dream? like syd could just be imagining it. LOL i was confused too from last nites WICKED A$$ eppy AMAZING EPPY omg i was like screaming when it was done.. but we still didn't find out what st.aidan was...

OMG Vaughn_lovah ur SIG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTT! I LUV IT! wow

wow that would be crazy if she saw will!!!!! but cool too..
i posted in the other st. aiden topic thing too.. and i thought i was totally off..
but now that there's all this info about him being a saint and stuff.. does it relate back to the statue maybe?? the one that was above the hotel in Rome?

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
We find out next eppy, but I don't think it is what we expect.
JJ has proven to be very unpredictable...Watch pink bunnies and flowers surrounding the room...and in the center would be that St. Aiden statue... :lol:

I was thinking the St. Aiden was a hospital until I heard that Will theory...I think there's something to it.

Yes, the Rambaldi device was by Weiss when they were playing cards but it was also next to the cake. I too thought it was the clock from back in Season 1, but then it almost looked like the box the hand was found in.

KateJones47 said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
Yea it was both on the Cake and the Car.

I was thinking that it might have something to do with the angel outside of Julia's apartment...but maybe not.
ooh, I never thought of that! great idea! Wow, maybe the angel represents St. Aidan.
omg thats a great theory

If you listen to the part where Sydney and Dixon are in the car, right when Syd sees "St. Aidan" on the dash it sounds like the bell (the one right outside her Rome condo) is rings, twice.

Just to add a very way off theory. It was interesting that they connected Lazarey's hand to "St. Aiden" on the cake. Only because he's an Irish monk, and I remember that in Season 1, when they are discussing Sark, who now turns out to be Lazarey's son, they mentioned that his accent indicated that he had spent a considerable amount of time in Dublin, Ireland. I wonder if Sark is somehow connected to St Aiden.

I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed this but Aidan spelt backwords is Nadia. I read in the Alias mag, that Jennifer said something along the lines of "we don't know how much clues were planted in that episode".

I don't know. I could be way off.

Back