Stab in the Dark

Moony

Cadet
I take it EA studios as nothing to do with the legendary design group, which obviously i was in, also called Evo Arts? No EA members here i assume....:cry:

no its not moony, personally never heard of them apart from maybe the guys that are based on eastudios.com ? havent seen any other communitys under this name anyways. But stick around you maybe able to teach some of us something

whats up guys, at the end of the day all the members have the opportunity to work on a potential good place to hang out, the two forums were completely dead and some members have become active again to join us here which we are grateful for and was the sole reason of merging, no one's forcing you to come here.

Moony said:
I take it EA studios as nothing to do with the legendary design group, which obviously i was in, also called Evo Arts? No EA members here i assume....:cry:
Your not even the real moony, because the real moony goes by "Vexel" and quit designing a while ago.

TrickShop said:
Moony, is the site you're referring to the one Ubi used to go on where he posted all his tuts?

nah, it wasnt a website, twas a group of talented designers who made collabs/battled n ****.

Effekt said:
Your not even the real moony, because the real moony goes by "Vexel" and quit designing a while ago.

stupid twat, of course im the real deal and i'l go by whatever the **** name I feel like.

Back