Stand by your Star ---

Lynne

Cadet
Stand by Your Star -- Jennifer Garner :redhair: :eek: :smiley: ... your fans support you and wish you the best! :rolleyes: All will come out all right in the end... most of all don't give up your dreams... (y) (y) you got talent and I personally think you can go far ... but Roman wasn't built in day so I am sure you got the makings of a big star throughout your life-time!!! :redhair:

Cheer-up and we know you come through the stronger for it!!! :cool:

Maybe you can try a marriage counselor if you want to mend your
marriage or you will pull through on your own if that is what is
meant to be... regardless I think you have a successful future that
is rewarding and fulfulling even if it doesn't seem like it at the
moment!!! (y) (y) (y)

There is no business like show business ... you got some pretty good works in the making first the 13 going on 30 and a possible second movie of Daredevil about Electra ... your career is starting to take off... that is wonderful and it is something to be proud of with many more opportunities to come!!! (y) (y) (y) :redhair: :woot:

Best Wishes, :smiley:

Lynne aka Jaredpuppy

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Yeah! Go Jen!! Just remember, all your fans support you no matter what you do!
Yes that is it post your support for Jennifer here... I am a firm believer that the Alias crew read these post ... ABC ALIAS website link has a link to Charlie's ALL ALIAS... so come on fans let's give our cheering up motivation cheers to Jen now!!! Go Jen Go Jen Go Jen!!! You will make it ... you doing wonderfully so far!!! :D

Lynne aka Jaredpuppy

Good Luck to d best actress ever.I also made like a poem when i was seeing the Oscars about her and here it is:
Your climbing up the latter of fame
without a moment to waste
you seem like someone with a real good taste
I see you winning lots of Oscars
but ill never forget those buttkiking hours
I see you back in ALIAS with Michael Vartan and Victor Garber
But they better not forget Jennifer Garner
Ill never forget the ALIAS with the red wig
cause that was the ALIAS that got every bad guys butt whiped
Every picture i see of you are always smiling
In our thoughts you are always lying.

Hope you like it :smiley: :D
J.G is sooooo winning millions of Oscars!!!!

Jen!! You are my #1 IDOL!!! I love you!! You are so great in every way!! I wish I were llike you! Hope you are always happy in everything you do! You deserve only the best!!

Back