Stanley Cup!

Im soooo mad cause i wanted the Ducks to win,the devils have won three times already :eek: .Paul Kariya is my favorite Duck player.Oh well congrats Devils.Is there anyone here who saw game 7?. ^_^

i saw part of it and everytime i came back downstairs to watch it the Devils scored i was so mad when they scored the third goal i just left i knew the devils were gunna win by then!! but even tho im not a Ducks fan i just wanted them to win
~Kay~

spysurfergrl247 said:
Im soooo mad cause i wanted the Ducks to win,the devils have won three times already :eek: .Paul Kariya is my favorite Duck player.Oh well congrats Devils.Is there anyone here who saw game 7?. ^_^
spysurfergrl247, I think I've just found a "kindred spirit" in you! Paul Kariya is my absolute favourite hockey player, too! This makes things difficult since I'm a Leafs fan, but what's a girl to do? :P Anyway, it was SO depressing to watch Anaheim get shut out in game 7. By the time the Devils scored the third goal, I was practically begging Brodeur to just let the Ducks score ONE goal so they could preserve their dignity!

Game 6 was amazing though. If possible, I've gained even more respect for Kariya. Did you see that hit he got from Scott Stevens? I was worried Kariya had gotten another concussion. :thinking: But, he was juuuuussssstttt fine. (y)

Argh, I was SO mad that the ducks lost. I can't believe it! Stupid devils. ;)

I was stuck at work for the whole game, so I kept sneaking upstairs to watch it. :smiley:

I wanted the ducks to win too. I'm Canadian, but I really don't like the Devils much.
Was anyone watching when Jean Sebastien Giguere (I CANNOT spell his name!!! :smiley:) won the MVP award? The crowd was booing and chucking stuff on the ice. I Think that is totally and utterly dispicable. Shame on all NJ fans who participated in that! He worked so hard during the playoffs and entirely deserved the award. It really shcouldn't have mattered that he was on the other team. :angry:
Well, that's my rant of the day! Hope you all agree! :smiley:

I really wanted the Ducks to win also this year because they were the "cinderella story". But alas..at least Giguere got the Con Smythe (sp?). He really played awesome. Now no more hockey til September...snif..snif

hmmmm...i think i'm outnumbered, but i wanted the devils to win b/c my dad is from jersey and i don't really like the ducks too much, except for their goaltender

Well, I think that at least my Canadian side got knocked out by the Stanley Winners, cuz at least they know they were beaten by the best!!!

Vicks said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
spysurfergrl247, I think I've just found a "kindred spirit" in you! Paul Kariya is my absolute favourite hockey player, too! This makes things difficult since I'm a Leafs fan, but what's a girl to do? :P Anyway, it was SO depressing to watch Anaheim get shut out in game 7. By the time the Devils scored the third goal, I was practically begging Brodeur to just let the Ducks score ONE goal so they could preserve their dignity!

Game 6 was amazing though. If possible, I've gained even more respect for Kariya. Did you see that hit he got from Scott Stevens? I was worried Kariya had gotten another concussion. :thinking: But, he was juuuuussssstttt fine. (y)
Cool another Paul lover.I saw the hit i couldnt talk when i saw him on the floor.Im the only person in my house who likes hockey so i screamed a bit and when i told them what happened they didnt understnd. :smiley: :D It was awesome how he just came out on the ice acting as if nothing happened. :smiley:

i think the devils deserved it...although im a canadiens fan (saku koivu should not be married!! :( :love: ) i wish the canadiens made the playoffs tho :(

i wanted the leafs to win!!! but then the flyers put them out so i was pretty mad and then during the finals i was votin for the ducks but they lost! oh well! toronto is gonna take it next year!!!!1

Back