Star Trek Monopoly

Think Geek

:clapping:

Since the game board features Captain Jean-Luc Picard, surrounded by Captains Kirk, Sisko, Janeway, and Archer, we figure that you can always strike up a lively discussion of [FILL IN THE BLANK] WAS THE BEST CAPTAIN EVAR!!1! Please note that the phaser token does not actually function so you cannot stun the player who steadfastly defends Captain Archer.

The text supplied in the description is really well thought out and persuasive! The mini game in the centre sounds worrying though, bound to cause drunken arguments :smiley:

StarTrekMonopolyGame.jpg

I'd get one, but it would only collect dust.

I am a huge huge Star Trek fan..

I am sorry..

I just am so tired of any Monopoly license type of game.

Just tired.

I have to admit..I do wonder what the spaces are like and who are the figures?

Ok..here is some of the product description:

115422 USAopoly began in 1994 with a great idea for a hometown spin on the classic Monopoly game. After securing permission from Hasbro to license the world famous property trading game from Parker Brothers, the San Diego edition of the Monopoly game was born, and so was USAopoly, Inc. For over 10 years now, friends and families have been able to rediscover their favorite board games with a fun, unique USAopoly twist. Features: -Star trek continuum monopoly. -Board Games collection. -Travel through the star trek continuum and explore generations of exciting Starfleet history. -Buy, sell and trade some of the most memorable star trek locations. -Andoria and Vulcan to other memorable worlds including bajor. -Travel around the galaxy, exploring the worlds of star trek. -Experience the historic adventures of their favorite captains. -Complete with 6 collectible tokens. -Including: Captain's chair, communicator, klingon blood wine goblet, shuttlecraft, Vulcan harp and the phaser. -22 historic locations across the whole star trek continuum. -Familiar, traditional Monopoly game play. -60 minute speed play option makes for a short / quick game. -For 2 - 6 players

I am a total sucker..

Now I am interested.

Back