Star Trek Ships

Tom

An Old Friend
This section is dedicated to as many relevant blueprints, schematics, LCARS displays etc as I could find on the web. Most of these made it onto this page as they didnt really fit in the main sections. I've also tried to credit as many sources as possible in the links section.
-------------------------------------- Enterprise NX-01

-------------------------------------- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701

-------------------------------------- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-A

-------------------------------------- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-B

-------------------------------------- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-C

-------------------------------------- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-D

-------------------------------------- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-E

-------------------------------------- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-J

-------------------------------------- U.S.S Defiant NX-74205

-------------------------------------- U.S.S Voyager NCC-74656

-------------------------------------- U.S.S Thunderchild

-------------------------------------- U.S.S Dauntless NX-01-A

-------------------------------------- Delta Flyer NCC-74656

-------------------------------------- U.S.S Excelsior NX-2000

-------------------------------------- U.S.S Budapest NCC-72381

-------------------------------------- U.S.S Equinox NCC-72381

-------------------------------------- U.S.S Prometheus NX-59650

-------------------------------------- U.S.S Appalalcia NCC 52136

-------------------------------------- U.S.S Relativity NCV-474439-G

-------------------------------------- Other Schematics

Federation Db - Ships of the Galaxy

fed.png
fed_title.png
fed4_title.png

8472bio_butt.jpg 8472bio2_butt.jpg barjorAssult_butt.jpg bajimp_butt.jpg ferdkora_butt.jpg fershuttle_butt.jpg hirhunter_butt.jpg kazonpred_butt.jpg kazonraid_butt.jpg kazonshuttle_butt.jpg kazontorp_butt.jpg krepat_butt.jpg krewar_butt.jpg kretime_butt.jpg malon_butt.jpg sonaBattle_butt.jpg sonacoll_butt.jpg sonacomm_butt.jpg sonashuttle_butt.jpg vidiian_butt.jpg vothcity_butt.jpg vothres_butt.jpg

Re: utopia platinia yards

I bought blueprints of the Enterprise in 1976 at the StarTrek convention in Philly. Has anyone else bought blueprints? Do you still have them? The above site is related to blueprints and I think its pretty coolscifi. Does anyone else find the content interesting? What ones?

Re: Federation Db - Ships of the Galaxy

Now THIS SITE is really cool. It has data on all the ships. Some even have pictures.

Notes: The Species 8472 planet killer is composed of eight bioships that focus their main energy weapon through a reconfigured central bioship. The resulting energy beam is capabible of destroying a planet in seconds. The U.S.S. Voyager witnessed one Borg planet being destroyed during the war between Species 8472 and the Borg. There is no known defense against this weapon.

I must have missed the episode that relates to the Planet Killer. Not much data on this ship.

Does anyone have a favorite?

The merged posts are not the same website, therefore - delete this post too.

I will discuss it elsewhere.

I am definately considering leaving. It seems I am no longer any good at creating discussions and my posts are being changed. Next thing you know the galleries will be deleted and my blog will be censored.

The source may have come from two different sites but are they not the same topic? Ships from the Star Trek universe? I could see separate threads for, say B5 ships versus ST ships versus Battlestar Galactica ships, but a different thread for each referenced site could get huge quickly!

{Kevin scratches his head on this one. Also makes a point of searching for the other thread referenced.}

Back