Star Trek utensils

Tim

Creative Writer
How are they even worth this much?? I know it's a niche market, but these prices....

fpRQ8.png

Clickable links to full item pages to peruse:

Star Trek Enterprise Bottle Opener : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

ThinkGeek Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter - Laser-Etched Stainless-Steel Blade with Solid Zinc-Alloy Chromium-Plated Body : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006PHBA9W/?tag=coscfi-21

Brothers Star Trek Bottle Opener Tin Gift Set : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

I got the pizza cutter for Christmas! It is surprisingly heavy. Not sure if I'll ever use it but I am planning on getting a matching bottle opener as that is something used at the house often.

(And, no, not for beer! We don't drink but Mrs. Kevin & other family members enjoy getting Coca-Cola in glass bottles imported from Mexico.)

I use a pair of scissors to cut pizza, as do many of my friends, although I'm gluten intollerant so really oughtn't to eat any breads.

Bottle openers are used more I guess, but I have a Homer Simpson one that has a voice sample everytime you crack a lid off :smiley:

Awesome!! Like the idea of creating utensils patterned after the Star Trek Enterprise. I would suggest one other item for some ingenius manufacturer to market: How about an electric shaver in the shape of the Enterprise? That way manly men (much like myself) with morning facial whiskers can get rid of them with warp speed!

Awesome!! Like the idea of creating utensils patterned after the Star Trek Enterprise. I would suggest one other item for some ingenius manufacturer to market: How about an electric shaver in the shape of the Enterprise? That way manly men (much like myself) with morning facial whiskers can get rid of them with warp speed!
Where would the razors be? Maybe one of the TOS shuttlecraft would make for a better electric shaver since they were more blocky.

(I go weeks at a time between shaving even though I would buy a ST razor it'd more of a display item in the guest bathroom than something I'd use. :eek: )

I bought the bottle opener for a family member and that thing could survive a nuclear fallout. It's heavy and built really well! I think the prices are a little much but you do at least get a quality product :smiley: . Those things are awesome though :D

Back