STAR TREK VOY: HOMECOMING

Okay, I really hope somebody out there has read Christie Golden's Voyager re-launch books because I have to say I hated them!!!!!!!! :angry:

They were awful, what were the trekkies thinking? Voyager was a great show, the ending was truly cinematic, grand, appropriate for the series, and then this dull woman comes in and wrecks it for me!

I can't believe what she's done,story wise she's split up the crew, given them boring jobs, gone off devloping the worst storylines Voyager ever had-the freedom for holograms thing has been done in the show, but she drags it out so long so we'll all want to give the sad holograms their freedom!

She can't write either, I just can't picture the scenes she describes, -Janeway's promotion was just talk, could never see it happening! The character devlopments are empty-chakotay's struggle with staying in/leaving starfleet. These having come from no-where!!

Somebody please give the Voyager re-launch book to a talented trek writer like S.D. Perry-excellent job with DS9's Avatar and Unity books!

Guess this is just my opinion, somebody might have liked it?? :confused:

I haven't read these but I tend to think that any books based on movies/tv shows tend to be low quality and all around pretty bad :lol:

Star Wars books an exception because Timothy Zahn is god :wee:

Back