• bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very bad

• hate it

• Total voters
Title: Star Wars

Tagline: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Genre: Adventure, Action, Science Fiction

Director: George Lucas

Cast: Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Peter Cushing, Alec Guinness, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, Peter Mayhew, David Prowse, James Earl Jones, Phil Brown, Shelagh Fraser, Jack Purvis, Alex McCrindle, Eddie Byrne, Drewe Henley, Denis Lawson, Garrick Hagon, Jack Klaff, William Hootkins, Angus MacInnes, Jeremy Sinden, Graham Ashley, Don Henderson, Richard LeParmentier, Leslie Schofield, Michael Leader, David Ankrum, Scott Beach, Lightning Bear, Jon Berg, Doug Beswick, Paul Blake, Janice Burchette, Ted Burnett, John Chapman, Gilda Cohen, Tim Condren, Barry Copping, Alfie Curtis, Robert Davies, Maria De Aragon, Robert A. Denham, Frazer Diamond, Peter Diamond, Warwick Diamond, Sadie Eden, Kim Falkinburg, Harry Fielder, Ted Gagliano, Salo Gardner, Steve Gawley, Barry Gnome, Rusty Goffe, Isaac Grand, Reg Harding, Alan Harris, Frank Henson, Christine Hewett, Arthur Howell, Tommy Ilsley, Joe Johnston, Annette Jones, Linda Jones, Joe Kaye, Colin Michael Kitchens, Melissa Kurtz, Tiffany Hillkurtz, Al Lampert, Anthony Lang, Laine Liska, Derek Lyons, Mahjoub, Alf Mangan, Grant McCune, Geoffrey Moon, Mandy Morton, Lorne Peterson, Marcus Powell, Shane Rimmer, Pam Rose, George Roubicek, Erica Simmons, Angela Staines, George Stock, Roy Straite, Peter Sturgeon, Peter Sumner, John Sylla, Tom Sylla, Malcolm Tierney, Phil Tippett, Burnell Tucker, Morgan Upton, Jerry Walter, Hal Wamsley, Larry Ward, Diana Sadley Way, Bill Weston, Fred Wood, Colin Higgins, Ron Tarr, Anthony Forrest, Frances Alfred Basil Tomlin, Ronny Cush

Release: 1977-05-25

Runtime: 121

Plot: Princess Leia is captured and held hostage by the evil Imperial forces in their effort to take over the galactic Empire. Venturesome Luke Skywalker and dashing captain Han Solo team together with the loveable robot duo R2-D2 and C-3PO to rescue the beautiful princess and restore peace and justice in the Empire.
Star Wars (1977)

Star Wars totally rocks! At school me and my friend Kevin always pretend we're Jedi's. There's this scene from Episode 1 that we always do. I'm Qui-Gon Jinn, he's Darth Maul. It's the scene where Qui-Gon Jinn dies.

The only reason why I'm Qui-Gonn Jinn is b/c I know how to feak a death really good. He's like the person that I can talk about Alias and Star Wars too. I'm like the only girl in my class that's actually INTO Star Wars!

I Adore Padme' :angelic: She's SO cool, and a very good actress. I guess I'm kinda complamenting my self also sense I look a ton like her :P Hehehe

Alias 56 said:
I Adore Padme' :angelic: She's SO cool, and a very good actress. I guess I'm kinda complamenting my self also sense I look a ton like her :P Hehehe
lol that is funn A56! :D
Star Wars is a really good film!

Episode 3 will be the best one of the rise of the empire!

alias8000 said:
Codename said:
Episode 3 will be the best one of the rise of the empire!
Yeah, it will be the best.

I wonder if Padme' died or if she hid. Well, we'll just have to wait until Episode 3.
Well, in Ep 6 (I think) Leia said something about her mother hideing did'nt she?

lol I am the expert on StarWars I know the whole Episode 3...
:D

I belive Padme hid.. and they found her and Jar-Jar.. and they killed her the Empire..

Codename said:
lol I am the expert on StarWars I know the whole Episode 3...
:D

I belive Padme hid.. and they found her and Jar-Jar.. and they killed her the Empire..
If you said Padme' hid... and only Padme'...then why did you say they found her and Jar Jar? Did Jar Jar hide too!

MESA CONFUSED!

Well he either died or got killed or hide I know most of episode 3..

-------EPISODE 3 Spoilers ---------------

------
Darth Bane is the leader of the old sith rebellion 2000 years ago before episode 1 he went into hiding being the only sith left.. and that is how Sidious and Maul were siths and you can only have one master and apprentice so Sidious was probably Bane's Apprentice!
The Sith or Empire trick Anakin Skywalker of someone named Mara Jade or something and he gets a love spell put on him to love this evil Mara Jade... Padme gets jealous they are married and she doesnt talk to him anymore.
The evil side tells Anakin that Obi-Wan told Padme he didnt love her anymore cause Obi-Wan wanter her.. and was jealous.. but that wasnt true.. then Anakin and Obi-Wan fight on a volcano planet and Obi-Wan doesnt want to but needs to strike Anakin into the volcano, anakin falls in and Obi-Wan goes for help, while he is gone Clone troopers or Storm Troopers with Sidious or Palpatine same person! Go and get Anakin barely alive out of the lava. and they give him a body suit of Vadar to keep him alive!
In this episode a ladie owns the future ship of Han Solo, the Millieunium Falcon..
They capture all the rebels of high authority in a room, Padme, Yoda, Mace Windu.. and they confront Bane says that Anakin is Vadar and Palpatine is Sidous then they fight and the bad guys beat the other bad guys, Mace Windu gets himself killed so Padme and Yoda can escape.. Dooku dies and the rest of the communist party !
There is a ghost that is Darth Maul fighting also!

-----END Spoiler of Episode 3

That was my spoiler that are true stuff I created that will be on www.jedivillage.com also I will add.. that and more stuff too..

how does he not know that? everybody knows that and he left out the part where...
EP.3 SPOILER
Anakin falls into a pit of lava while fighting Obi-Wan and then Sidious/Palpatine pulls him out and makes him Darth Vader. Padme has twins without telling Anakin, takes the daughter(Leia) and goes to Alderaan and Obi-Wan takes the son(Luke) to Tatooine.

Episdoe 3 sounds great. I think i have seen all the movies apart from 'Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones' which looks really good. I wanna see cute little Yoda fighting!! :D

When Yoda was fighting Dooku he was like lightning! He had a little light saber and was doing flips and turns so fast. When I saw him fighting I was like-WHOA! YODA?
He's pretty fast for a 800 year-old guy!

From a clip i've seen it looks so cool, and because he's such a old, small little person fighting someone double his size it just makes me laugh and want to hug the little guy. :smiley:

JoeysHero said:
From a clip i've seen it looks so cool, and because he's such a old, small little person fighting someone double his size it just makes me laugh and want to hug the little guy. :smiley:
I know exactly what you mean! :smiley:

Actually I did mention the part of him fighting obi wan and sidious pulling him out.. I didnt have time to finish there is a lots more I will post more soon!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database