Sci-Fi Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

fivetoesonefoot said:
ok so i thought it was good, but i think that darth vader/bad ani came to late in the movie. i think that his "transformation" should have been like maybe halfway and then evil ani could have gone from there.
i also personally think that lucas should have let the guy who wrote the other 3 write these ones-providing he is still alive of course
[post="1349046"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:confused:

George Lucas did write them.

ms.katejones said:
Some of the bits with Padme were a bit corny though, as was the zoom out on Vader screaming, "NOOOOOOOO!" That seemed almost like a parody of itself.
[post="1348153"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG... :lol: I specifically came in here to talk about that... :lol: THAT could have been done differently... I tried not to let it ruin the movie for me....

Didn't Enjoy it that much.

I not a huge Star Wars Fan.

But it felt like to me that the story took forever to get going.

The Chemistry between Nat and Hayden??

What Chemistry.

They had about as much chemistry as Lauren and Vaughn did in S3.

Bits at the end a little gross.

I don't think many kids will like that all in all was okay.

But I don't think it is worth giving up a day at work for!!

But Meh that just me :smiley: ;)

George Lucas did write them.
ya ok so he did write them my bad i was told other wise :lol: but he also had to other people helping him. im just saying that i was kinda dissappointed.

and i almost cried when it was over, not b/c it was sad, but b/c it's over. like it's really over. like lucas said he wasn't going to make 7,8 & 9 so it's really over :(

freakforalias said:
OMG... :lol:  I specifically came in here to talk about that... :lol:  THAT could have been done differently... I tried not to let it ruin the movie for me....
[post="1349300"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I realized that too, it was so badly done. Did you guys notice at some points in that scene, Vader's classic breathing sound overlapped with his speech a little? Did it always do that?

The first half of the movie was just okay, but the last half was cool - especially Obi Wan versus Anakin. That was cool.

I totally agree with the NOOOOOO! comments. I wanted to laugh. It was so cheesy. And I'm sorry, but every time Natalie opened her mouth, I wanted to shudder. I'm not saying anything bad against her as an actress. It's just that she didn't have much to work at all. The only thing she had going for her was that she looked good. I thought Hayden improved in his acting abilites though.

. I wanted to laugh. It was so cheesy. And I'm sorry, but every time Natalie opened her mouth, I wanted to shudder. I'm not saying anything bad against her as an actress. It's just that she didn't have much to work at all. The only thing she had going for her was that she looked good. I thought Hayden improved in his acting abilites though.

majorly agree. natalie's a good actress but i think that padme was the wrong role for her to play. every time she would come on screen i would role my eyes. and i also didn't think she an hayden had chemistry.
did anyone see life as a house and think hayden did good in that? cause i did an then he did this movie and i was like *face smack*

fivetoesonefoot said:
majorly agree. natalie's a good actress but i think that padme was the wrong role for her to play. every time she would come on screen i would role my eyes. and i also didn't think she an hayden had chemistry.
did anyone see life as a house and think hayden did good in that? cause i did an then he did this movie and i was like *face smack*
[post="1352414"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I also didn't see the chemistry between Hayden and Natalie. But Hayden is a good actor, despite what most people say. :lol: I saw Life as a House. He was good in that. And "Shattered Glass". He was awesome in that one. (y) I think it's just the role of Anakin is so cheesy in general. He only became cool when he became Vader.

I loved the movie, except for the Anakin/Padme moments. They were so wooden and cheesy it is laughable. But the end scenes made it the best I'd ever seen. I'd see it again in a heartbeat.

i loved it. of course, at times i cringed from bad acting, but hayden and natalie did better than i expected.

i'm definitely seeing it again.

a few bits like... "noo" and

when she says "i'm pregnant!"

were a bit off. but other than that, the opening sequence was killer, the fights were great, it tied in with the originals, and i'll be there again next weekend. :D

The movie was okay. It was DEFINITELY way better than Episode 1 and 2 but was still not as good as the originals. Parts of the movie were really lame and cheesy. Especially some of Obi Wan's lines. The fight scenes were great, the Obi Wan/Anakin fight was better than the Yoda/Emperor fight though, of course. When I saw the movie the first time, I was really depressed about some of what went on during the movie. I saw it a second time and the things that seemed a little like, what's up with that, made more sense and stuff.

I agree the Anakin/Padme stuff was kinda lame but they did better than I expected. I have nothing against Natalie Portman as an actress, but to me, her acting seemed stiff and rather bad. The movie was overall (y)

~*Brooke*~