XBox Star Wars games for X-Box One (Microsoft)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Well, it might be time for me to swap my X-Box 360 for an X-Box One. I am very much a casual gamer; with the exception of Gears of War (after my Mom's death, I went through GOW3 nearly non-stop till I finished; it was actually therapeutic :coffee:) I prefer older games. Not necessarily simpler games, but games such as modern first person shooters & battle royale games like PUBG don't really catch my attention.

Microsoft has announced that they are expanding the number of backwards compatibility games for the X-Box One. This is what allows the console to play some older X-Box 360 & even original X-Box games. What caught my attention is that among the list of titles is some of the original X-Box Star Wars titles! :D The list below, available on April 26, joins the already available Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, in being able to play on the X-Box One.
  • Star Wars: Battlefront
  • Star Wars: Battlefront II
  • Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
  • Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
  • Star Wars: Republic Commando
On my 360 I'm playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and that title is also getting the "X-Box One Enhanced" treatment as well. Now if only they'd do a remake of Star Wars: Dark Forces :stormtrooper: using a modern game engine.... :D

:xwing:

Back