Sci-Fi Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

I really liked this movie. Some of the Padame/Anakin lines were cheesy, but overall I loved it. Loved all the lightsaber action and all of the special effects, it was awesome. Yoda kicked some ass too, and I'm prolly gonna go see it again because i really, really enjoyed it.

I loved it soo much.
I did feel it was a bit rushed though. It was like they hadn't done enough in the first couple of films and were racing to catch up.
The lightsaber fights were great though. :starwars:
All in all I think it was a good way to end it.

Hibou said:
Did you guys notice at some points in that scene, Vader's classic breathing sound overlapped with his speech a little? Did it always do that?
[post="1349592"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes. :lol:

Gee, Dani, I'd almost rather see a bad movie than go to work! ^_^

I had fun, and I thought it was the most fun of eps 1-3. The thing I was most disappointed in after seen the Clone Wars cartoons was General Grievous! :lol: After seeing
him crush all those Jedi at once, I expected him to put up more of a fight! And not spend so much time running away . . .

One of the best things was the Emperor. Christensen seemed a little better, but part of that might have been the reduction of dialog that causes him to sound whiny.

Funny how in the reviews they keep referring to Grievous as an android when he's obviously an alien cyborg (even if there's not much of the alien left) . . . there's a difference, you know. :lol: They never referred to Darth Vader as an "android"--maybe because he was played by a human and not CGI?

Christensen seemed a little better, but part of that might have been the reduction of dialog that causes him to sound whiny.

it is my personal opinion that he was supposed to be whiny. i mean cause if u think of it he actually played vader the way he should have been played. (though the romantic scenes are a bit iffy :lol: )

hmmmm....better than the first 2...not enough depth of plot....great fights....terrible lines for obi-wan...and dreadful anakin/padme scenes...made them seem like really bad actors.

Padme:"Hold me...like you did by the lake in Tattooine"

you've got to be kidding me right.

overall an alright film that yet again could have been so great.

^ the time past by quickly for me.

I thought the film was good, Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman are hot ;) , Ive never seen the 3 original films ... will I get confused if I watch them :thinking: ?

^^yeah, FOUR TIMES??? goodness.. you are.. you really love starwars dont you?? :lol: its nice!

only seen it twice. and must i say, seeing it the second time, was better. coz you focus on incy wincy details of the movie. ;)

SW used to be my life. like wow i cant even describe how obsessed i was. i saw episode 1 i think 6 times and episode 2 i think 7 times (in theater that is) i know what ur thinking...DORK...and proud of it :lol:

I've only seen it twice in theatres but we have a copy of the movie so I've seen it more than that! I loved the movie. I had been waiting for it and we saw it at the 12 a.m. showing the day before it came out! It was so awesome, I loved it. But they like, packed so much into that movie that I had to see it a second time so i could figure out all that had happened, lol. The special effects were great though!

2006 is the year of the World Cup Tournament in Germany ... and this is a great movie ... I have seen this movie last month, and it is definitely a great soccer movie to watch ... (y) (y)

As an underprivileged Mexican-American immigrant growing up in the poor section of Los Angeles, Santiago Munez seemed destined to follow his father's path in life: laboring at menial jobs to earn just enough money to support his family. Naturally gifted, his amazing talent on the soccer field was wasted in recreation league games while he could only dream of playing on the world stage of professional soccer. But when a British scout discovers his talent and gets him a tryout with one of England's premier soccer clubs, Newcastle United, Santiago must choose between his father¿s fate and his own destiny.

Actors
Kuno Becker
Stephen Dillane
Anna Friel
Marcel Iures
Sean Pertwee
Alessandro Nivola
David Beckham

Directors
Danny Cannon Director

Writers
Dick Clement Screenwriter