Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Alias

Cadet
This game is the best game ever!!!!! I totally love it! It's a great RPG!!! The graphics are good, the gameplay is good, the characters are good, The PLOT is AWWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love this game and I thought it should have a topic on here! Anyone agree???

Alias said:
This game is the best game ever!!!!! I totally love it! It's a great RPG!!! The graphics are good, the gameplay is good, the characters are good, The PLOT is AWWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love this game and I thought it should have a topic on here! Anyone agree???
I haven't played it yet, but the game has been selling like crazy where I work

excellent game, this one is everyone should buy. lol there's a funny secret ending, if you get the code for it. being a scoundrel was fun

a secret ending??? Really??? I WANNA KNOW!!!!! I've beat it on the light side, now I'm going through on the dark side. But I want to know this ssecret ending!

lol before u enter the dark malik at the door in the end, u must have two ppl helpin ya, one controler on plug 1 & another controler on 4, then maybe with a friend or u have a lot of hands, hold down both triggers and Y at same time. u go through to defeat dark malik and u get a lil surprise, its funny

KOTOR does look really awesome but if I wanted to buy it I would have to spring for the PC which I heard was VERY buggy? Can anyone clarify if they have it for the PC? I doubt my pc can handle it anyway though :P.

KOTOR does look really awesome but if I wanted to buy it I would have to spring for the PC which I heard was VERY buggy? Can anyone clarify if they have it for the PC? I doubt my pc can handle it anyway though.

I have it for my PC and I haven't had any problems with bugs; I've playing it quite a lot, so I should know. :smiley:

It's a fantastic game. Gorgeous graphics, a great plot, and excellent replay value... Well worth the money spent. (y) (y) I believe you have to have a graphics card with T&L, though, to support it.

SecretAgentMan said:
I recently purchased my Xbox so this is a game I'm looking forward to playing.
wow i'm soo proud of you arash!!!! finally its about time u got that x-box!

the game is awsome, u guys should all try and be evil, its the best ever. kill whoever u want, and steal all their stuff :smiley: best fun ever.

especially when u ugys get to the appartmetns, i love killin everyone in sight :P well everyone i can lol

(ps. only thing that was bad, i was so evil i killed ppl that i *should* of had in the game) - doesnt' ruin it, just less ppl to switch to

like my bro, he got all the characters right? but i killed them, not knowing they could be in my group. It was fun anyways :smiley:

So I have heard the action takes place 4000 thousand years before the Episode I. that's cool and i think i will buy it soon. Although The Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords will come out in winter. And I have watched the trailer where it says that there is only 1 jedi with his companions left and he must battle the sith lords. the KOTOR 2 takes place about 5 years after the frist game and all of the jedis have been extinct.

ISpy10 said:
I really want to play this. My friend is obsessing about it because Chewbacca is in it and he's in love with 'it.'
[post="318268"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If you're talking about the wookie that joins your team, it's not Chewie. It's Zalbaar (or however you spell his name; I never use him anyway). But yeah, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this game. I just got it for Christmas, and it's all I've been playing. My character can duel-wielding lightsabers. It's SO cool to run around with a green lightsaber in one hand and a red one in the other. I'm trying to finish this so I can play the second (which looks SO good).

Back