Music Star Wars Millennium Falcon Guitar

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Combining two of my interests, sci-fi and music, this Star Wars Millenium Falcon electric guitar instantly caught my attention! :cool:

Brian Fisk has transformed a Millenium Falcon toy into being the body of the guitar and modeled the head after R2-D2. After his modifications the lights & sound effects on the base toy still works.

The first half of the video is Brian talking & demonstrating that the guitar really does play. The second half of the video shows the build progress.

... and, yes, you can contact him at the email address at the end of the video if you're interested in buying it!

Combining two of my interests, sci-fi and music, this Star Wars Millenium Falcon electric guitar instantly caught my attention! :cool:

Brian Fisk has transformed a Millenium Falcon toy into being the body of the guitar and modeled the head after R2-D2. After his modifications the lights & sound effects on the base toy still works.

The first half of the video is Brian talking & demonstrating that the guitar really does play. The second half of the video shows the build progress.

... and, yes, you can contact him at the email address at the end of the video if you're interested in buying it!

That quite possibly is one of the coolest guitars that I've ever seen!

Back