Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Star Wars

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Codename, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Everyone talk about the Movies of Star Wars here!

2. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

Star Wars totally rocks! At school me and my friend Kevin always pretend we're Jedi's. There's this scene from Episode 1 that we always do. I'm Qui-Gon Jinn, he's Darth Maul. It's the scene where Qui-Gon Jinn dies.

The only reason why I'm Qui-Gonn Jinn is b/c I know how to feak a death really good. He's like the person that I can talk about Alias and Star Wars too. I'm like the only girl in my class that's actually INTO Star Wars!

3. Natalie

Natalie BANNED!

I Adore Padme' :angelic: She's SO cool, and a very good actress. I guess I'm kinda complamenting my self also sense I look a ton like her :P Hehehe

4. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

lol that is funn A56! :D
    Star Wars is a really good film!

Episode 3 will be the best one of the rise of the empire!

5. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

Yeah, it will be the best.

I wonder if Padme' died or if she hid. Well, we'll just have to wait until Episode 3.

6. Natalie

Natalie BANNED!

Well, in Ep 6 (I think) Leia said something about her mother hideing did'nt she?

7. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

Maybe she was talking about her other mom as in the person who adpoted her.

8. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

lol I am the expert on StarWars I know the whole Episode 3...
    :D

I belive Padme hid.. and they found her and Jar-Jar.. and they killed her the Empire..

9. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

If you said Padme' hid... and only Padme'...then why did you say they found her and Jar Jar? Did Jar Jar hide too!

MESA CONFUSED!

10. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Well he either died or got killed or hide I know most of episode 3..

-------EPISODE 3 Spoilers ---------------

------
    Darth Bane is the leader of the old sith rebellion 2000 years ago before episode 1 he went into hiding being the only sith left.. and that is how Sidious and Maul were siths and you can only have one master and apprentice so Sidious was probably Bane's Apprentice!
    The Sith or Empire trick Anakin Skywalker of someone named Mara Jade or something and he gets a love spell put on him to love this evil Mara Jade... Padme gets jealous they are married and she doesnt talk to him anymore.
    The evil side tells Anakin that Obi-Wan told Padme he didnt love her anymore cause Obi-Wan wanter her.. and was jealous.. but that wasnt true.. then Anakin and Obi-Wan fight on a volcano planet and Obi-Wan doesnt want to but needs to strike Anakin into the volcano, anakin falls in and Obi-Wan goes for help, while he is gone Clone troopers or Storm Troopers with Sidious or Palpatine same person! Go and get Anakin barely alive out of the lava. and they give him a body suit of Vadar to keep him alive!
    In this episode a ladie owns the future ship of Han Solo, the Millieunium Falcon..
    They capture all the rebels of high authority in a room, Padme, Yoda, Mace Windu.. and they confront Bane says that Anakin is Vadar and Palpatine is Sidous then they fight and the bad guys beat the other bad guys, Mace Windu gets himself killed so Padme and Yoda can escape.. Dooku dies and the rest of the communist party !
    There is a ghost that is Darth Maul fighting also!

-----END Spoiler of Episode 3

That was my spoiler that are true stuff I created that will be on www.jedivillage.com also I will add.. that and more stuff too..

11. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

How'd you know all that?

12. the_alliance

the_alliance Rocket Ranger

how does he not know that? everybody knows that and he left out the part where...
    EP.3 SPOILER
    Anakin falls into a pit of lava while fighting Obi-Wan and then Sidious/Palpatine pulls him out and makes him Darth Vader. Padme has twins without telling Anakin, takes the daughter(Leia) and goes to Alderaan and Obi-Wan takes the son(Luke) to Tatooine.

13. JoeysHero

JoeysHero Rocket Ranger

Episdoe 3 sounds great. I think i have seen all the movies apart from 'Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones' which looks really good. I wanna see cute little Yoda fighting!! :D

14. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

When Yoda was fighting Dooku he was like lightning! He had a little light saber and was doing flips and turns so fast. When I saw him fighting I was like-WHOA! YODA?
    He's pretty fast for a 800 year-old guy!

15. JoeysHero

JoeysHero Rocket Ranger

From a clip i've seen it looks so cool, and because he's such a old, small little person fighting someone double his size it just makes me laugh and want to hug the little guy. :)

16. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

I know exactly what you mean! :)

17. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

Yoda looks so funny when he's fighting, like he's just a little bug or something. And the whole thing with the cane was funny.

18. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

yeah, that was funny.

19. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Actually I did mention the part of him fighting obi wan and sidious pulling him out.. I didnt have time to finish there is a lots more I will post more soon!

20. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

K. Thanx Codename!