what do you think of star wars?

• bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very bad

• hate it

• Total voters
I like Star Wars. The first three movies were outstanding, however, the most recent entries into the franchise were just ok. My favorite character is probably Chewie. Enjoyed the Cantina scene in the original movie. Another cool scene from the original trilogy comes from Return of the Jedi: It involved the Emperor being his usual nasty self about ready to end Skywalker's life and then Darth Vader intervenes to save Skywalker, thus redeeming himself. It was powerful. Last, but certainly not least, is the imcomparable Princess Leia. Not only was Carrie Fisher a very good actress (and still is I am certain), but to see her in that metal bikini was awesome! I am also a big fan of Star Trek. Well done sci-fi movies are always of interest to me.
that is cool if you like star wars so much check out my sci fi blog trie to vote about star wars on my polls and invite your friends to my site it will be usefull to me
:smiley:

MV5BMTU4NTczODkwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzEyMTIyMw@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

"Star Wars" (original title)
PG | 121 min | Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 25 May 1977 (USA)
Star Wars (1977) - IMDb

A young boy from Tatooine sets out on an adventure with an old Jedi named Obi-Wan Kenobi as his mentor to save Princess Leia from the ruthless Darth Vader and Destroy the Death Star built by the Empire which has the power to destroy the entire galaxy.

In preparation for the December release of Episode 7 I am rewatching all the episodes in the intended order. Thus this first movie is now the 4th. I searched Alien Soup for a topic dedicated to this one movie but all I found were Star Wars topics that discuss any of the movies. This topic is for discussing ONLY the Original movie and or the 4th movie in the saga. I'm curious of the retrospeculation the new episode will create concerning this original work. If you haven't seen this (why not?) or you don't have a copy to view I found a bluray stream of it on

{...}
Watch Star Wars Episode New Hope 1977 720p Rip x264 YIFY mp4
313 MB @ 154 kbs

It is a period of civil war.
Rebel spaceships, striking
from a hidden base, have won
their first victory against
the evil Galactic Empire.

During the battle, Rebel
spies managed to steal secret
plans to the Empire's
ultimate weapon, the DEATH