Movies Star Wars movie that you like best?

Dim Bulb

over-analyst
ok i will admit that i am a freak about all things alias and star wars. i think that the dialogue is a little corny, but i loved yoda in AOTC. and darth maul. and the battle scenes. so i want to know what or who you love about star wars.

I grew up on the original Star Wars Triogy and I love everything about it (except the ewoks ewwwww) So many people were dissapointed with TPM but unless they were realy into the trilogy then they wouldn't fully understand why it wasn't completly action packed.

i love the original sooooooooo much more, but i still liked the new ones ^_^

it wasnt the action packed part taht bothered me, it was teh actors...

glimmer - you didn't like the ewoks?? i loved the ewoks! they're so cute and adorable! i was even sad when some of them were killed in that battle on endor. (i'm a sappy geek, i know.)

i think my favorite was empire strikes back. it was so dark, but i just loved it. ("luke...i am your father...")

i think the first two episodes didn't really live up to a lot of people's expectations. but, then again, their expectations were awfully high. i didn't expect tons of action, but i didn't really expect it to be that boring either (compared to the originals). i still enjoyed them though. i liked episode II more than episode I.

yeah i agree, expectations were SO high that ppl ended up being disappointed. i think the same thing happened with the matrix.

anyway, i love the new SE though ^_^

i know. the critics were so horrible about them. they expected to go away with them with the same feeling they had for the originals, which were done when they were kids. so how would that have ever worked. star wars is being judged against itself

I don't know why I didn't like the ewoks maybe because they reminded me so much of teddybears and when I was young I liked teddy bears and I didn't want to think of my teddy bears being so much like these walking talking little things that had annoying little voices :blush: :rolleyes:

And I also hate the fact that Star Wars is being judged against itself like Dim Bulb (where on earth did you get that name??) said. The story had to be told or else you would be left with all these questions as to why this happened or how did this start? But I love them all so I don't care!!!!!

glimmerofhope said:
I don't know why I didn't like the ewoks maybe because they reminded me so much of teddybears and when I was young I liked teddy bears and I didn't want to think of my teddy bears being so much like these walking talking little things that had annoying little voices :blush: :rolleyes:

And I also hate the fact that Star Wars is being judged against itself like Dim Bulb (where on earth did you get that name??) said. The story had to be told or else you would be left with all these questions as to why this happened or how did this start? But I love them all so I don't care!!!!!
i agree on the ewok thing and one of my friends would say that stupid people "werent the brightest bulbs in the pack" or were a "dim bulb" and since my last screenname was concieted i went in the other direction on this

i love aotc because it has HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN in it and i think he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back