Well, you know me. 100% ditto there. I guess I really don't need to tell you, of all people, how much I love Star Wars (as in I still goof off with my brother's coloring books because I love the characters so much).

I HATE the New Jedi Order! They friggin' KILLED EVERYONE! RA Salvatore hacked off Chewie, and then all the fav. book characters started dropping like stones in an avalanche. I mean, Anakin Solo? Why would anyone kill Anakin Solo? The whole reason Chewie died was so Anakin could live, and he dies four books later! (SWInsider mags. I don't read them, though I do have Vector Prime, the Salvatore one. there was an article about both books, and another mag had a list of NJO characters, including the dead.)

Anyway, with the exception of that and Lucas not doing ANY location filming for the new movie, I absolutely love Star Wars. And I really miss the good old days when authors wrote independently and didn't feel like it had to be a Clone Wars novel or a New Jedi Order book, or any of that stuff. The series are never that good. It's alway the independent books that are the best (Darksaber!), and the Han Solo trilogy. There. Trilogies are good. As long as they're . . . well . . . solo. no pun intended. don't read in to that.

Gendo

Cadet
I crack myself up sometimes...

starwars_georgelucas_posingwithcamera_1091213472.jpg

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
all the star wars movies are great! an old obsession predating alias, lotr and harry potter :LOL:

i sort of think that the 1,2 haven't been completely on par yet, but i'm still liking them and giving htem a chance.

I'll be ready for when "Revenge Of The Sith" hits the big screen on May 19 - and in due time, it'll be interesting to see if (most likely) the entire saga (episodes 1-6) gets released in one huge DVD box set. :starwars:

I can't wait for the next movie either. :woot:
One of my best mates, Leigh is completely obsessed with Star Wars and now that is all he can talk about. It will be good to finally shut him up and see the thrilling last instalment. :)
The light saber fights look like they are gonna be so cool. :starwars:

Alias_rocks_87 said:
I can't wait for the next movie either.  :woot:
One of my best mates, Leigh is completely obsessed with Star Wars and now that is all he can talk about. It will be good to finally shut him up and see the thrilling last instalment.  :)
The light saber fights look like they are gonna be so cool.  :starwars:
[post="1299708"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

this third movie is going to rock! only a couple more days now and then its here...

No don't worry you're not the only crazy one! :LOL:
Good thing with me is that most of my friends are even more mad about it than I am and have already got tickets to see it when it first comes out.
It looks soo cool though.

:starwars:

^I love this emotion