what do you think of star wars?

• bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very bad

• hate it

• Total voters
you mean the jango fett song? my cd player doesn't have a repeat button and when i forget to press the button that lets you choose what song i'm like almost asleep then, "BOOM!!!!" the jango feet song is on.

Yeah, it's the 3rd song. First it the Star Wars theme, then the love them, then the Jango Fett song, then the song titiled Yoda and the Younglings. After that, I can't remember.
Dun da da da da! LOL! :band:

dude. i have to say star wars is my favorite movie. dont bother asking whic one cuz i love em all. who here shares this feeling?

ooh, ooh, me too! the old ones, i'm not a big fan of the new ones. i watched The Empire Strikes Back in English Class. We were identifying all these Jungian archetypes in it. it was great! and i fell in love with the movies.

Episodes 4 5 & 6 = Classic Cinema
Episodes 1 & 2 = kids movies pretty much

let me just start off by saying that Im a massive fan of Star Wars, Ive Invested thousands of dollars into collecting star wars Merch fro the 70's till now. My collection is worth roughly $80.000 dollars.
I grew up watching the original 3 and loving them to bits, then they re released them which I loved, I got to see them on the big screen, then ep's 1 & 2 came out and they were no where near as good. All bright colours the oversue of green screen, apart from the actors everything else is cgi!
Im not slamming them totally because they dop the story but the dialogue is terrible at best example:
-"are you and Angel"
Little anakin skywalker pissed me off immesley, he was sooo cheesy and stereotypical it hurt. then teenage angst ridden anakin was soo annoyingly self involved it hurt. the whole roll around in the grass scene from Ep II reeked of cheesy ness. The movie had little to effect on me at all, I just didnt enjoy them. kids seem to love them though. maybe thats what he tried to do I dont know, but I feel that only kids and fanboys like the new movies, I just really dont like them at all. Jar Jar anyone? gimmie a break,

George Lucas = just plain greedy

i'm a fan of the original trilogy, but not so much for the prequels. The story was better in Episodes 4-6, the but the special effects are clearly so much better in Episode 1 and 2.

I know theres a star wars thread back a ways :lol:

I loved the original, the prequels... not so great ^_^ Worth watching but only cause I'm a fan ;)

SecretAgentMan  i'm a fan of the original trilogy, but not so much for the prequels

Me too !!! I watched the original trilogy like a 100 times or more but I was disappointed by eps 1 and 2 so far.....