• bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very bad

• hate it

• Total voters
SecretAgentMan said:
my expectations are low for Episode 3 at the moment. I haven't read any spoilers though.
Yeah me too, but I do like them all, & episode 3 is going to be the darkest of them all, so it might be very good after all.

I absolutely love them, at least the original ones. The prequels are not as good, but in by opinion they were necesary. They give Darth Vader and Obi Wan a whole new perspective and they introduce Leia and Luke's mom, who always intrigued me. I just hope that GL stops here and doesn't go on with Epi. VII, VIII and IX.

The old ones rizock, I didn't like the first prequel so much, but the second one grew on me, for awhile in middle school I must admit, I had a whole Star Wars phase. It was interesting.

I think I'm the only person in the world who didn't hate Jar Jar :confused: I mean he was annoying but I don't have this profound hatred some people seem to :lol:

I remember when my mom was episode 1 opening day 1. I was really mad cause I didnt get to go :lol: and 2. She said it wasn't very good so I had low expectations, and then it was a lot better than I thought it would be. So I think it's a good thing to have low expectations in a kind of weird way :lol:

Gendo said:
Episodes 4 5 & 6 = Classic Cinema
Episodes 1 & 2 = kids movies pretty much
I agree with you, although I thought Epi 2 was better than Epi 1, and i´m hoping Epi 3 will be good, because there are a lot of things that must happen and only 2 hours for it to.

I loved 4/5/6 but i watched them on video, i always have wondered how would i have felt if a saw them on a theater , not in re-release but in the 80s...coming home and telling everyone ohhhh there´s a big surprise....darth is luke´s father !

I love Star Wars not no matter what though, the newer ones bothered me a little but that is it, the day after Christmas my friends and I got together and watched the 5 released ones IN A ROW!!!! It was great (exceopt the two newer ones)

though the original trilogy is better i still like the prequels. its interesting the way u can see where the stormtrooper armour came from

I dont care if its got wookies
I dont care if Yoda's digital
I dont care it Gollum cameo's
This movie will suck a big donkey's dick

gee, you don't have strong opinions or anything do ya gendo?

anyways, I agree on the the first three being superlative cinema, the latest ones however are, quite frankly, boring as all heck. Okay they're nice eye-candy, very much popcorn films, but they could have been so much more...

Gendo said:
Yeah well Lucas is a *h**e.....
You have a really open mind don't you Gendo. Look it's nice that you have opinions and all but when your making fun of something that someone else likes, it kinda annoys them if you catch my drift.

Anyways moving on, from some of the spoilers I've read about the third movie it supposed to be good. Well that's what I think and hope anyways.

How Star Wars was listed the 15 greatest movies of all times by AFI is a shame to cinema.

It wasn't a bad movie, but come'on people! 15! Jeez

The new ones are really bad........flaming piles of cr*p

~~Spongy!