• bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very bad

• hate it

• Total voters
even the lightsabre battle at the end seemed tacked on

also, when Yoda uses his reversed dialouge, whatever its called you know what I mean " too the front line take me --thats what i mean.
When he used that in the orginal movies, it was fine cause he didnt use it with every f***ing line of dialouge, but in the new ones all he does it use it, its stopped being funny and just shows how much effort George DIDNT put into the writing. and where do they get off making Yoda digital!! "Sorry Frank Oz, you'v only done it in 4 other movies but this time I think Im goinf too make the ovie just that little bit more digital" geez it worked fine 20 years ago, it works fine now, just another excuse for Lucas too shill out more money than he needs too on...I dont care how much darker Ep III is its just going too be a shadow of itself. and we all know it. insted of making it for the real fans, he's spent too much time getting kids into it and marketing the absolute hell out of it...anyway Ive ranted too much and Ive blown the big vein in the side of my head....

eeeeeeeee can't wait! i have all of the movies on vhs except for ep II. my dad and i were talkin about when all of them were out on dvd we'd buy all them in a set and give away the other ep II b/c then we'd have two copies of it. hmmmmmm but ican see waht u mean gendo by him tryign to get kids into it. cuz when ep I came out i was like 9 or something and i remember seeing all these star wars things for kids. hell, i had a star wars backpack (the girls though it was weird but the guys thought it was cool) and i had a star wars alarm clock and jeezus. i had little kid star wars mental game packets like with crosswords and stuff. so ya, i can see what u mean, definately. though i dont' remember the originals exept for darth vader :smiley:lol:smiley: ya... i can see the difference.

Jesus...what now? THEY DONT NEED IT!!! you gotta know when too stop, cant someone club George over the head, shake some sense into him or something

I'm so excited to see the originals are finally on DVD, only because I love DVD's so much. I'm a little disappointed that the altered versions will be the only ones on DVD. Anyone wish the prequels were done with the original amination, you know, with real puppets instead of the cheesy CGI. I think with Lucas, I really expected to see some amazing CGI, seamless with the live action and so invisible as to not get in the way of the story. What a let down that was.

I will have to beg my hubby to stand in line with me so I can see the third installment in the theaters. I've been waiting my whole life to see how and why Anakin becomes Darth, the single greatest villian in movie history. Don't try changing my mind, I will always be loyal to the Lord of the Sith. I hope George doesn't screw up this movie, I'll never forgive him.

BTW, Empire Strikes Back was the best one of the bunch with Return of the Jedi coming in a close second. Wish I had my movies with me, I really want to watch them now.

And what are these changes being made? I agree, we need to donk George on the head and get him to stop messing with his greatest works.

I hope George doesn't screw up this movie

as opposed too Episode I & II?

moving on too George ranting:

George is an idiot. Yes he is, he's going too keep on shilling Star Wars forever

lets see, he's done 42 movies:
10 'Young Indiana Jones' TV movies
The Ewok tv series
4 Indiana Jones movies (yes, 4 has been confirmed)
6 Star wars movies

thats the bulk of his work...not ALL of his work but can you sense a theme?

here's the link
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000184/

alias8000 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
they are making some minor changes to the films, once again
wait.. WHAT changes??!?!?!?!?! the originals are great as they are!
he's replacing the current Anakin with the Anakin at the end of ROTJ

he's also substituting the current emperor for the old one in the OT

Well, you know me. 100% ditto there. I guess I really don't need to tell you, of all people, how much I love Star Wars (as in I still goof off with my brother's coloring books because I love the characters so much).

I HATE the New Jedi Order! They friggin' KILLED EVERYONE! RA Salvatore hacked off Chewie, and then all the fav. book characters started dropping like stones in an avalanche. I mean, Anakin Solo? Why would anyone kill Anakin Solo? The whole reason Chewie died was so Anakin could live, and he dies four books later! (SWInsider mags. I don't read them, though I do have Vector Prime, the Salvatore one. there was an article about both books, and another mag had a list of NJO characters, including the dead.)

Anyway, with the exception of that and Lucas not doing ANY location filming for the new movie, I absolutely love Star Wars. And I really miss the good old days when authors wrote independently and didn't feel like it had to be a Clone Wars novel or a New Jedi Order book, or any of that stuff. The series are never that good. It's alway the independent books that are the best (Darksaber!), and the Han Solo trilogy. There. Trilogies are good. As long as they're . . . well . . . solo. no pun intended. don't read in to that.

I crack myself up sometimes...

starwars_georgelucas_posingwithcamera_1091213472.jpg

all the star wars movies are great! an old obsession predating alias, lotr and harry potter :lol:

i sort of think that the 1,2 haven't been completely on par yet, but i'm still liking them and giving htem a chance.