Sci-Fi Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

SiriCerasi said:
I know, I love the books! I'm just saying that they would have a much harder time given that there is already so much that has been created after the movies
[post="1067337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Very True, it'll likely be independant of the books, I mean you don't have to take events in the books e.g. death of chewbacca, boba fett's alive as official if you don't want to.

Star Wars the original movies, were great. Then the prequels came out and it completely ruined Star Wars. They should have never made them. If Stars Wars Ep. 1-3 had been better then sure, make the other movies. But 1 & 2 really bit hard, they should just leave it at that! I admit that Ep. 3 looks good though, but Ep. 1 & 2 did not live up to its expectation.

Alias_Addict47 said:
Also, for the love of god, please do not let them make a tv spin-off! I like the animated Star Wars: Clone Wars, but a tv spin-off? Please noooooo!
[post="1070643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It'd be great if it was something like just four hours of Star Wars TV a year or something.

TV movies, not a 22 episode season, having to compete with other hit TV shows. Star Wars is a movie thing, not sure about TV. :thinking:

DarthSloane said:
Very True, it'll likely be independant of the books, I mean you don't have to take events in the books e.g. death of chewbacca, boba fett's alive as official if you don't want to.
[post="1069711"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, but there are so many cool characters that they just couldn't leave out or they'd be mobbed :lol:

TV show :spazz: That would be horribleeeeeeeeee

And a TV movie... I dunno, it would probably have the same problem the prequels do -_- What would it be of? :confused:

Could be about anything! Heard rumours about rise of the rebellion, jedi purge..

That is the only period not totally filled in by books and comics. I mean post return of the jedi already has a story. Lucas has said he wants to build on the sucess of books and comics.

My bet the TV show will be set between Episodes 3 and 4, or hopefully something totally new like the 'Knights of the Old Republic' video games.

I personally like prequels. The thing is that they can't be like ep IV, V, VI. They tell us a totally different story. I personally liked ep I and LOVED ep II. I am waiting for ep3.We'll finally understand the story of Anakin's transformation into Vader. (y)
About the TV show-NO WAY! If they start doing a show it'll suck because Star Wars has always had like totally mindblowing visual effects. They just can't afford it. And Lucas said that he won't do the TV-show.

I'm with the people who think George Lucas should have left well enough alone and not done 1-3. I certianly hope he doesn't do even more. He's already (IMO) ruined his creation enough.

I saw the trailer for the next Star Wars movie. It looks like it will be better than that last one. There was a whole tribe of Wookies (better than alot of Jar-Jars). And the appearance of Darth Vader (in the black suit). I guess we will find out what puts him in the suit.

Saw the full trailer for Episode III today when I went to see Robots (fun movie, by the way), and it was amazing. I'll admit I had the O.C. on (didn't really watch I was researching on the computer) and saw the trailer then, but it is even more amazing on the big screen. There were 6 guys that left the theater as soon as the trailer was over (and yes I did go to see Robots because of the trailer, but I also wanted to see the movie). Come on May!!!!!!!

I saw the trailer they had on the other night on the OC - Looks like it will be a great movie - can't wait to see how they are going to introduce us to Darth Vader.

I saw the trailer today before Robots... and let me tell you -- I was more excited about this trailer than actually seeing Robots (which I fell asleep in... :lol: )