Starbucks Addicts!

I like my Starbucks too, so that puts us all in good company with Jen and Ben; I've been mainly missing it since I moved, though, and I can't wait until the Starbucks currently under construction in my hometown (which would be the first one over here) gets finished - it's a whole different story in Vancouver, where it seems like there's a Starbucks on every other street corner in the downtown area alone (and :syd4: must be in coffee heaven every time she goes to Vancouver to film a movie she's in). :coffee:

I like my Starbucks too, so that puts us all in good company with Jen and Ben; I've been mainly missing it since I moved, though, and I can't wait until the Starbucks currently under construction in my hometown (which would be the first one over here) gets finished - it's a whole different story in Vancouver, where it seems like there's a Starbucks on every other street corner in the downtown area alone (and :syd4: must be in coffee heaven every time she goes to Vancouver to film a movie she's in). :coffee:
I prefer if we say we're in good company with Jen and Mike....Ben just turns me off Starbucks. But THAT is another story lol. Who's excited because im going to get my Peppermint Latte WOO. Yeah- there is a Starbucks or Second Cup EVERY corner in Toronto lol

Back