Starbucks Addicts!

Oh my god I'm so addicted to the chocolate frappachinos, they are amazing. but my boyfriend loves the strawberry ones, choc is better tho -_-

I'm like so Starbucks addicted. I thought my dad was crazy, but now my whole family thinks that me and my dad are crazy. :lol:

it is SOOO good, so are the green teas
I'm addicted to the Tazo Shaken Green Tea, that when they no longer carried it in november and december I literally died! Then, they finally brought it back the day I was having the worst day. It really made my day then.

i'm a caramel frappucino or caramel macchiato addict. i just can't get enough! and i like the green tea frapuccino too, but i LOVE the caramel. <3
The cashier told me that the green tea frap was good, and so I heard a second opinion, so now I think I'll go out and get one. :D

Starbucks IS addicting! Practically every Friday I'm at the local Starbucks, and they just built one close to my house, so I was really happy.

:hi: Hi. I'm addicted to Starbucks too. I have a grande non-fat sugar-free vanilla latte like... twice a week, and I have a grande bold blend of whatever it is that day every other morning. This is the danger of having a Starbucks at my bus transfer. I have a much lighter wallet, and a crazy caffiene high for the rest of the day :D

Well since it was about a billion years before Australia finally woke up to a craze that started AGES ago in America :smiley:shock: When has THAT ever happened before?) the Starbucks thing hasn't really started.

But I swear...

Mocha Frappucino with whipped cream... *faints sideways with dreamy smile on face*

Well since it was about a billion years before Australia finally woke up to a craze that started AGES ago in America :smiley:shock: When has THAT ever happened before?) the Starbucks thing hasn't really started.

But I swear...

Mocha Frappucino with whipped cream... *faints sideways with dreamy smile on face*
im glad you did wake up eventually juju *hugs*

ahhhhh yummmmm, im still in love with Starbucks, i made myself a coffee beofre but it just wasnt as good as Mocha Frap

I'm sooo in love with starbucks that one of my friends bought me a Starbucks card. And then my little brother gave me one as well :D
Does anyone else have a starbucks card?

I am obsessed with Vanilla Bean Fraps! THEY ARE SO GOOD! I love them so bad. The only problem is I barely ever get one because they are so expensive! That's my only problem with Starbucks. They are too expensive.

My family recognizes my love for Starbucks, and I have a pile of giftcards that I have gotten that amounts to oh... about $65. When I go to Cali this summer, I'm probably going to burn through it with my friend within a few days :P

Too bad there's no Starbucks near me, as I live far away from civilization.

i come from the uk and we only have Starbucks in the city's
but in busy towns we have places called Costa coffee's.
they're cool coffee houses that do the best thing ever
they're called freschcartas, (i cant spell lol)
they ice cold drinks but taste ttly lush,

but on the plus side i have been to the land of the gods and it tasted good

lol

Chili
:bluehair:

Back