Starbucks

Sydney looked around nervously. Not knowing what to do. It was her first day at Starbucks and she had a feeling that it was going to be her last. Her boss had already commented on how she was the slowest waitress he had ever had.

She sighed as she sttempted to make a latte for the 500th time. In the end the girl who was told to help Sydney ended up making a whole new latte.

Sydney walked towards the cash registar.

"Hi" She said without looking up.

"Hi"

Sydney waited for his order. It didn't come, she looked up. There was the most awful guy she had ever seen. He was rough around the edges. A tough cool kid. Sydney HATED thoughs types of people.

"May i take your order?"

"I've seen you around before. Your that girl."

"Yer, i am THAT girl"

"Yer the one the guys are always talking about, tight a** they call you. You real up yourself i heard."

"Thanks, can i take your order now sir."

"It's MIchael."

"I doubt ill remember."

"Trust me you will"

Sydney smirked. She hated him as soon as she saw him and she knew that, that wasnt going to change.

"You in college."

"Yes."

"Me too"

"WOW" Sydney said sarcastically.

"I should really speak to your boss about your behavior."

"Go ahead."

"Fiesty one arent you."

"Order please. Your holding up the customers."

"If it makes you happy your majesty. 1 Latte."

"Thank. $1.50 thank"

He handed her a buck.

"$1.50"

"Sorry i have no change. Im sure you can pay the rest with your wages. And he left. Sydney angrily pitched in for his order. As she glared at his back as he walked out of Starbucks sipping his latte. He turned around. Catching her staring at him. She turned embarrassed. God i hate that guy.

Hope you like it.

SYDNEY:
Sydney went home after her shift. Angry, tired and bewildered. Why had she let that stupid Micahael guy get to her. Why was she thinking of him? This totally bites she thought.

Well at least he's out of my life now. If i see him again though i will scream!!!

VAUGHN:
That stupid prissy girl in Starbucks. God i hate her. Real tight one she is. But there's something about her that makes me want to get to know her. But i don't want her to know me. I don't want to know her. Why does she have to work at starbucks??? God, im going to have to drive out of my way just to get caffine in the mornings now.

Sydney was early for her afternoon shift at Starbucks. It had been two weeks since Michael had walked in and out of her life. And she still hated the thought of him. She had become an expert and making Lattes now. And thankfully Michael hadn't come back to Starbucks. Her maneger came up to her.

"Sydney. I'm glad your early. We have a new recruit."

"Who?" Sydney said without looking up.

"He says he knows you why dont you look up?"

Sydney looked up and almost dropped the latte she was making. There was Michael standing there smirking at her.

"Better watch what your doing." He said.

"Well you to get aquinted." said the maneger and walked away.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Working, what every young intelligent person does to live"

"Intelligent?"

"Intelligent, well i guess we can make an excepition for you"

Sydney glared at him. He smiled. God. Sydney thought. get away from me you self-centered arrogant idiot,

"What's you name?"

"Forgot?"

"I don't remember things that are irrelevent."

"Ohh... harsh." God shes sexy VAughn thought. Angry, sad, happy. Gee... Why does she have to hate me so much?

"So whats your name"

"Whats yours?"

"Sydney"

"Just the one name?"

"One more then you." She replied knowing she had betten him.

"MIchael. MIchael VAughn." God shes fast thought VAughn.

"So did you come here to get closer to me huh. You got it bad Michael. You got it bad."

Michael looked at her knowing she was joking but little did she know she was right. He had it real bad.

I love this! Why? Because I work for Starbucks! :woot:( But not in the U.S. I'm in the Philippines and I've worked with Starbucks since they opened here.) :D This story is so cute. I can totally relate to it!!! :lol:

Sydney looked around nervously. Not knowing what to do. It was her first day at Starbucks and she had a feeling that it was going to be her last. Her boss had already commented on how she was the slowest waitress he had ever had.

She sighed as she sttempted to make a latte for the 500th time. In the end the girl who was told to help Sydney ended up making a whole new latte.

Hehe! Yeah, I know how hard it is when you're new. I've made the exact same mistakes myself. :blush: Just a hint: the people who work at Starbucks are called Baristas, not waiters or waitresses. They're like bartenders, but instead of working in a liquor bar, they work in an Espresso bar. ;)

Sydney waited for his order. It didn't come, she looked up. There was the most awful guy she had ever seen. He was rough around the edges. A tough cool kid. Sydney HATED thoughs types of people.

I hate those types of people too. But if it was Vaughn standing in front of me in the counter, I wouldn't mind.

"I've seen you around before. Your that girl."

"Yer, i am THAT girl"

"Yer the one the guys are always talking about, tight a** they call you. You real up yourself i heard."

Looks like Sydney has a reputation out there already. :lol:

"Thanks, can i take your order now sir."

"It's MIchael."

"I doubt ill remember."

"Trust me you will"

This is so cute! Michael is so cocky in an adorable kind of way. :blush:

"I should really speak to your boss about your behavior."

"Go ahead."

"Fiesty one arent you."

Oh Michael, you have no idea. She can kick your ass! :stretcher: (*read my signature*)

"Order please. Your holding up the customers."

"If it makes you happy your majesty. 1 Latte."

"Thank. $1.50 thank"

He handed her a buck.

"$1.50"

He called her "your majesty". :lol: I guess in a way, she also deserves it.

Hope you like it.

I do!!!

(Part 2)

SYDNEY:
Sydney went home after her shift. Angry, tired and bewildered. Why had she let that stupid Micahael guy get to her. Why was she thinking of him? This totally bites she thought.

Well at least he's out of my life now. If i see him again though i will scream!

Poor girl...it's hard enough to be new at a job, she has to deal with Vaughn too. ^_^

VAUGHN:
That stupid prissy girl in Starbucks. God i hate her. Real tight one she is. But there's something about her that makes me want to get to know her. But i don't want her to know me. I don't want to know her. Why does she have to work at starbucks??? God, im going to have to drive out of my way just to get caffine in the mornings now.

Hmmm...looks like someone has a crush on Sydney. :sly:

"Sydney. I'm glad your early. We have a new recruit."

"Who?" Sydney said without looking up.

"He says he knows you why dont you look up?"

Sydney looked up and almost dropped the latte she was making. There was Michael standing there smirking at her.

He joined too!!! :woot: Oh god, now I wish I can work in the same Starbucks store they're in. Maybe I should move to L.A. :Ponder:

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Working, what every young intelligent person does to live"

"Intelligent?"

"Intelligent, well i guess we can make an excepition for you"

Sydney glared at him. He smiled. God. Sydney thought. get away from me you self-centered arrogant idiot,

"What's you name?"

"Forgot?"

"I don't remember things that are irrelevent."

"Ohh... harsh." God shes sexy VAughn thought. Angry, sad, happy. Gee... Why does she have to hate me so much?

"So whats your name"

"Whats yours?"

"Sydney"

"Just the one name?"

"One more then you." She replied knowing she had betten him.

"MIchael. MIchael VAughn." God shes fast thought VAughn.

I'm really loving this love-hate relationship they have right now. It's very entertaining. :lol:

"So did you come here to get closer to me huh. You got it bad Michael. You got it bad."

Michael looked at her knowing she was joking but little did she know she was right. He had it real bad.

Gotta love Sydney! She's so perceptive. (y) She saw right through Vaughn. And as usual, she's right.

This is great, vaughnandsyd4eva!!! Now I'm gonna have to stalk this fic! :Ph34r:

Please include me in your PM list.

:D Kat :D

Back