Starbucks

i just started reading this story and i love it. when u update again can i please get a PM?
please update soon we all need to know what happened after their slow dance.

It's been a long time... -_-

Then a slow song came on. Sydney stared at Ben. He smiled and started to move towards her. But suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder, there was Vaughn staring back at her with his dazziling green eyes.

“May I have this dance?”

Sydney smiled, her heart melting.

“Of course.”

Vaughn smiled at Sydney, glad to finally of done something right. He hoped that the moment would last forever.

Sydney looked up at Vaughn, melting slowly, getting lost in his eyes. This is what I’ve been waiting for, she thought. This is why I am living, to be with Vaughn, she thought. Vaughn stared at her, they were just inches apart. He moved her closer to him, so there bodies were touching. He smiled at her, she smiled back reviling her beautiful teeth, surrounded by full red lips.

The song was close to and end, but neither of them wanted to let go, they didn’t want to be separated. So they continued slow dancing even though a fast techno beat was now playing loudly.

Ben looked at Sydney and Vaughn, his eyes like slits. He was angry. How could Sydney lead me on like that? (He thought) He walked over to Sydney and Vaughn.

“Excuse me.” He said angrily as he pushed Vaughn away from Sydney.

Sydney stared at Ben bewildered.

“What are you doing?” she demanded.

Ben looked down at her.

“You came here with me, and you are leaving here with me.” He said forcefully.

“It’s a free country I can do what I like.” Sydney said pushing Ben’s arms off of her.

Vaughn stared from the sidelines, watching as Ben put his arms all over Sydney. He knew he had to intervene. He pushed Ben off of Sydney.

“She doesn’t want to dance with you. Do you get it?” he yelled angrily.

Sydney stood behind Vaughn, slightly scared of Ben. Ben seemed to be enraged, and she had no idea why.

“She does want to dance with me. How much did you pay her so she wouldn’t dance with me?” he asked angrily.

“Pay her? What are you talking about Ben. I haven’t payed her anything. What is this some sick joke?” he asked enraged.

By this time half the people had stopped dancing and were staring at Vaughn and Ben.

“I’m a model Vaughn, why would she choose you over a model.” He said.

Vaughn stared at Ben, angry. How could he think that? How could he be so cruel. But somewhere in the back of his mind he was asking himself the exact same question too, because he, like Ben also had no idea why Sydney was choosing him.
“Because I care more about who I am then what I wear.” Vaughn yelled back angrily. “Your nothing but a pretty boy in tight leather pants.” Vaughn yelled.

Sydney stood behind Vaughn unsure of who was hurting who the most. She was frightened of the angered look on Vaughn’s face and the sense of greediness on Ben’s. So she quietly picked up her jacket and walked out.

Ben snickered.

“What are you laughing at?” Vaughn yelled, his fists clenched.

“It seems that your lady has left.” He said laughing.

Vaughn turned around and stared at the empty spot were Sydney had stood just seconds ago. His heart shattered.

“I want you and all of your hair products out of my house by mid-day tomorrow.” He yelled angrily at Vaughn, his knuckles the colour of ice.

“No problem.” Ben said.

“Good.” Vaughn replied still angry but hurt by Sydney’s disappearance at the same time.

“I think I’ll be taking Sydney with me.” Ben said in a sleezy tone.

It took all Vaughn’s strength not to punch him right there and then. He walked away, a sympathetic Steph by his side.

“Are you okay Michael?” she asked.

“Of course I’m okay.” He said annoyed.

“Well…Call me.” Steph said smiling.

Vaughn stared at her. Doesn’t she get it that I have no interest in her whatsoever? Vaughn wondered. Then he walked out of the bar and got into his car. His heart wounded all over again. Why had Sydney left when all I was doing was defending her?

Sydney entered the apartment, glad to be safe and away from Ben, but scared about how Vaughn would react when he came back. I shouldn’t of walked out, she thought. But I was scared, his anger was so…so. I don’t know. But it scared the hell out of me.

Vaughn walked up the stairs to the apartment, he had cooled off and was calm now. He opened the door and stepped inside. He walked down the hall and into the living room. Sydney was curled up on the couch watching tv. He went up to her and she moved her feet, he sat down and she put her feet on his lap.

“Hey.” He said quietly.

“Hey.” She said.

“Im sorry for getting so mad.” He mumbled.

“It’s ok, you were just looking out for me.” She said smiling.

“Then why id you leave?” Vaughn asked, trying to keep his face a mask so Sydney couldn’t tell that he was hurt.

Sydney stared at him, seeing the hurt and anguish across his face.
“I’m so sorry.” Sydney said. “But…you scared me, you and Ben fighting. You were so angry I thought the veins were going to pop out of your head. I thought you were going to start throwing punches and it scared me.” She said.

Vaughn stared at her, he knew he could get pretty worked up.

“I’m so sorry. It’s just because I was so angry that he had interrupted us and the way he was touching you.”

“You were jealous.” Sydney said.

“No…I…I.”

Sydney laughed.

“Don’t worry I was jealous of you and Steph.”

Vaughn smiled.

“So were even?”

Sydney smiled.

“For now.” She said.

Vaughn leaned in to kiss Sydney but she moved her head. Vaughn stared at her.

“Is something wrong Sydney?” he asked hurt.

“Vaughn, im not sure if I can do this, not now.” She said.

“But…why?” he asked, trying to keep a hold of his voice.

“It’s just…my ex-boyfriend Michael. He called me yesterday…” her voice trailed off.

“And?” Vaughn asked, trying to keep his face blank and his voice empty without emotion.

“He wants to get back together.” Sydney said softly.

Vaughn couldn’t keep the emotion out of his voice anymore.

“And you knew about this when we were dancing?” he asked enraged.

“Yes.” Sydney mumbled.

“And you led me on.” Vaughn practically yelled.

“It wasn’t like that Vaughn.” Sydney said desperately.

“It was exactly like that.” Vaughn said icly.

Then he walked away angrily and slammed his door shut. Sydney stared at the spot where Vaughn had just sat. Everything had been going perfect, and then she’d screwed it up. Tears prickled inside her eyes and she cried, trying to cover up her bursts of anguish.

Enjoy... :D

PM LIST:

vaughnshoney
phoebs
ams4alias
Bubbles
deranged_girl
tunita
vaughnsgurl4lf
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
German Muse
vartan-lova
Vaughnlover15
loane
berry_kyoote_spy88
superspy
wanttobew/MV
aussie_chic
KateJones47
Alias_Day
Addicted 2 Alias
frangipani
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
texasalias2004
blualoha
coldplay_fans
Alias Fan Gillian
cute_as_candy
Alias_person
Jen-Jen
no1secretagent
Aliasrulz4ever
hannahb
Mvhunny
jgmvlover
Nancy O
ny1042
litchi168
aliaslover777
nattie700
bluebird1045
Aliasfan23
vartancrazy24
ashqua
anji_alias
marie
Vartanbabe
xxaliasluverxx
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
sexcivaughan14
mrs.marshal030709
stargirl591
Angel
texasalias2004
aliasdancer007
Addicted 2 Alias
shotput25ash
jughelynj
Bekirock
Krzykty57789
sebahe
SydneyVaughn47
Watch Out Sark
alizas
ASIOagent
msu_ruby
smartgirl2004
phoebes
~VartansGirl~
batman

FIRST!
now i'm off to read!

EDIT:

WHAT?

h-h-how
b-but

*bursts into hysterical tears*

NO!
this wasn't meant to be!

S/V are meant to be!

like i get why vaughn was upset and jealous of ben
and GRRRRRRRR steph
:rifle:

and.. maybe sydney was saying "michael called me but as he talked to me, I realised just how much I want to be with you?"

and then they kiss and have wild monkey sex?

please?

:Please:

AWESOME chapter and can't wait for the next update!

luv juju :harp:

Back