Sci-Fi Stargate: Atlantis

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
Title: Stargate Atlantis

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2004-07-15

Creator: Brad Wright, Robert C. Cooper

Cast: Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell, Jason Momoa, Jewel Staite, Robert Picardo

Overview: With the Ancients' city of Atlantis discovered in the Pegasus Galaxy by Stargate Command, Dr. Elizabeth Weir and Major Sheppard lead a scientific expedition to the ancient abandoned city. Once there, the team not only find themselves unable to contact Earth, but their explorations unexpectedly reawaken the Ancients' deadly enemies, The Wraith, who hunger for this new prey. Now with the help of newfound local allies like Teyla Emmagan, the Atlantis Team sets about to uncover their new home's secrets even as their war of survival against the Wraith begins.
Stargate: Atlantis

Omg Im so excitied about this spin off I love Stargate SG-1 and the stories of Atlantis so i so cant wait for this on June 16th its the two hour premiere I have alread made a forum for the this show so check it out and become a fan of Stargate Atlantis- by click here My Webpage

ooo yes stargate atlantis looks soooooooooo cool! it's sad that stargate sg-1 is ending but it's been on for a veeeeeeeeeeery long time. it's time and plus b/c of thi atlantis thing they can't really go on. but too bad that some of the sg-1 characters won't be on it. :( but hey, we have jack! (y) :lol:

WOAH WOAH WAIT. JUNE 16TH!?!?!? AGH!! i'lle be gonnnne! okay, time to go to sci-fi.com. my relatives or the hotel or SOMETHING better have sci-fi channel!

Soooo looking forward to it. Rumour has it that SG1 might be back for a 9th season (they are filming the 8th season now). So that would allow for some crossovers with Atlantis.

Archangel said:
Soooo looking forward to it. Rumour has it that SG1 might be back for a 9th season (they are filming the 8th season now). So that would allow for some crossovers with Atlantis.
oooh that'd be interesting!

Hopefully they'll show Atlantis here in Finland too. I love Stargate SG-1 and it's sad that it's ending.. But luckily the story continues in Atlantis.. Hopefully it's as good as the SG-1

The premiere of the new series Stargate Atlantis is tonight on the Sci-Fi Channel! The first episode "Rising" will air tonight, Friday 07/16/2004, at 9:00pm and again at 11:00pm. After that the next episode "Hide and Seek" airs on 07/24/04 at 10:00pm.

I've been looking forward to this one.
jiggy.gif

atlantis_300x250.jpg

Update: If you missed last week's season premier of Stargate it'll be on again tonight!

6:00pm - 7:00pm Behind the scenes look at Stargate Atlantis
7:00pm - 9:00pm Stargate: SG1 season premier repeat
9:00pm - 11:00pm Stargate: Atlantis series premier

omigawd :o_O: HE'S IN IT?!

heshoulddie:mellow:

humph. i have the first one, my friend taped it for me, but i havnt had a chance to watch it yet -_-

ya, he's in it. :lol: he's not as annoying as he used to be. he's still a butthead but he's funny. he's the tech dude.

haha, i thought it was so funny when they went to the planet where they killed peeps at 25 and those little kids were annoying him and he finally just gave them chocolate to shut them up. :lol:

WATCH IT! Teyla is cool! You'll like her! And trust me, you'll just learn to like McKay. I used to hate his bloody guts but now he's just so funny!

TV show information provided by The Movie Database