Stargate SG-1

Oh! I saw it last night! :smiley: I liked the whole clone thing! It was cool! Ya know, that teen who played the clone of Jack sure acted good. The mannerisms were like, perfect!

I forgot to check in here after the premiere. The lowdown was so cool! Christopher Judge and the whole hat thing. :lol: That was funny. And OMG I had no idea that Amanda Tapping was like that!

alias8000 said:
Oh! I saw it last night! :smiley: I liked the whole clone thing! It was cool! Ya know, that teen who played the clone of Jack sure acted good. The mannerisms were like, perfect!

I forgot to check in here after the premiere. The lowdown was so cool! Christopher Judge and the whole hat thing. :lol: That was funny. And OMG I had no idea that Amanda Tapping was like that!
OHH I MISSED THE EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute.......oops I mean I missed the second new episode...I saw the first one!!! and I saw some of the lowdown!!! Yeah I loved the hat thing with Christopher!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The lowdown was awesome. It's making me extremely excited for this coming season. I think we'll learn a lot about who the Ancients are. And the whole cast was hysterical. It was great to see how they all got along. Can't wait for the next new episode on Friday!

Vicky :smiley:

I saw the second episode of season 7! I loved the teen that played mini-jack! Anywho, does anyone remember Martooph? the spellings probably wrong, but he was my fav character until they killed him off as an hidden assasin to the Goa'uld!

I saw the second episode of season 7! I loved the teen that played mini-jack! Anywho, does anyone remember Martooph? the spellings probably wrong, but he was my fav character until they killed him off as an hidden assasin to the Goa'uld!

:lol: Yeah that was funny! :lol: Man, that teen sure had the characterisms down perfectly! I loved the quote from Jack: "And I haven't had a good pee in 7 days." :lol:

Yeah, that episode was awesome. I've liked how they are starting to focus on one character in each episode sometimes. We learn a little more about them, plus I love Daniel!

Vicky :smiley: