Stargate SG-1

I think so. I'm sure something was said about how it was going to be shown back to back with Season 8 of Stargate SG-1.

SG- Atlantis is airing it's first season along with final season of SG-1. Bitter-sweet really. So sad... SG-1 will be gone. :( And apparently only Jack and Daniel will be able to cross over for special appearances coz Teal'c and Sam weren't in the film, where as Daniel and Jack were.

So, have ye seen the season finale yet? I know it's been aired over here already... but in the US, was it last Friday or tonite?

Well, if u did see it... wasn't it cool?

aww sam would have to be able to cross over I like her and jack together..The season finale was great, but really sad I wonder whats going to happen. I totally cant wait for stargate atlantis

has it liked finished then??
this sucks!!!! cus lately i've been watchin programmes (re-runs) then i've been finding out they've finised the friggin show!!!
LOL!!!!
i've watched lost city par 1 and i'm gonna watch part 2 tonight!!! so is that the end after part 2??

obsessetion said:
has it liked finished then??
this sucks!!!! cus lately i've been watchin programmes (re-runs) then i've been finding out they've finised the friggin show!!!
LOL!!!!
i've watched lost city par 1 and i'm gonna watch part 2 tonight!!! so is that the end after part 2??
[post="810142"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>
Nope, it doesn't finish. After "The Lost City" is another season, season 8.
</span>:D

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I can't believe I've only just found this thread, I was looking for it everywhere but it didn't have it on the Television shows area, so I assumed nobody here watched it, they should make a forum just for stargate like they have done for Buff and Charmed and Friends, etc. Anyways I love stargate, it's great, but I saw atlantis last tuesday and I didn't think it was that great, doesn't scratch the surface on SG1, it's a shame O'neal's not part of the team anymore, I'm gonna miss that! :( </span>

Hi!
Here in Italy Stargate is not very considered. I see Stargate SG-1 this summer for a lot of episodes, (season 4), but not much people know what is it Stargate Sg1 :( :(
So I can't speak about it with nothig! :(

mm i know! sci fi has never had a big fan base. i mean, it's big, but not really big. but at least the fans are loyal. too many peeps wanna watch stupid things. not stuff where you have to think.

i don't see how ppl can watch reality tv instead of real shows :o_O: :what:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!! SEASON 7 DISC 1 SHIPPED TODAY FROM NETFLIX!! :D :D :D YAAAAAAAAY