Stargate SG-1

Telc, how ever you spell his name :blush: anyway that guy can sure crack me up at times :lol: Though I don't watch it much any more, but it was a great series ^_^

Stargate still shows on Sci Fi. The new eps will show next week or the week after.

Daniel became a light being light his wife and SG-1 got a new guy named Jonas. He comes from a planet that the ghouled hasn't been to in centuries. The Russians also found a Stargate and are kinda working with the U.S. on it. Jack O'Neil was a Tokra for a while even though he didn't want to be.

yeah, Telc cracks me up sometimes too.

I think Stargate SG1 is a brilliant programme but I can't wait for season 7 and the return of Daniel Jackson. The show really needs his character to bring back that constant conflict between doing the right thing and doing whats necessary.. If that makes any sense.... mmmm.... :blink:

exactly! that's what i think! i miss daniel! jonas is cool but it would be cool if there was daniel, carter, o'neil, jonas and te'alk (his name is spelled weird)!

I've noticed that about Teal'c too. He is softning up a bit. Do you think it has to with his wife being dead?

Um, I didn't notice that 'bout O'Neal. I just noticed that he's calling Teal'c "T" now. :blink:

i used to watch stargate but it left ctv and i don,t have cable so this sucks i loved that shows espisially the ep where time keeped repeating itself and no one else but oneil and tealk knew.that was the most halarious thing i have ever seen did any one else see it

i used to watch stargate but it left ctv and i don,t have cable so this sucks i loved that shows espisially the ep where time keeped repeating itself and no one else but oneil and tealk knew.that was the most halarious thing i have ever seen did any one else see it