Stargate SG-1

Me either! I wanna see baby pics! -_- LOL!

I'm sure if Amanda's already given birth, she's gonna wait until she's rested enough before telling the world. Unfortunately, it makes her fans too anxious!

:spazz: I KNOW STILL NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:lol:

So how was teh finale?! I am totally and compltely spoiled, especially for the last three, I WANT TO SEE THEM SO BADLY. SPAZZ

i saw the season finale, it was pretty good. Amanda Tapping looked so weird. lol, i think that michael shanks did a better job being an alternate self.

who else thinks that the writers are forgetting what makes the gouald so cool? i haven't seen Baal or any for that matter go into a sarcophogas in AGES! it's been a while since they wore a hand device too. i'm like, how do they keep their host's bodies in such great shape if they don't do anything? :devil: :Pharaoh:

all we get to see these days is replicators...angry little buggers but i want to see them use their hand devices again like Osiris said...
oh by the way Osiris...i love your av...richard dean anderson/jack o'neill always makes me laugh so much

Blackhairedsam said:
all we get to see these days is replicators...angry little buggers but i want to see them use their hand devices again like Osiris said...
oh by the way Osiris...i love your av...richard dean anderson/jack o'neill always makes me laugh so much
[post="1285861"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yup, that's my thinking, the replicators are a "formidable threat" but seriously it's just not the same

and thanks, RDA/JO is really awesome, and i was SUPER glad that he's finally back to being himself. the first half of S8 sucked cause he was all "mature general". but now he's back to his sarcastic witty remarks :smiley:

i know! ugh that was one of the downsides of s8 was him trying to be the general....though the plant ep made me giggle lol

i am so annoyed that he is not going to be in all of s9...but i suppose we do get ben browder as a backup lol...he always made me laugh in Farscape

unfortunetely, he's only gonna be in the first two eps of s9 :(...

but yea, i think that ben browder is going to do pretty good. although starting in the 9th season of a tv show has got to be tough. you know how everyone reacted to Corin Nemic, i just hope that people give him a chance and don't compare him to RDA, until we've had time to get to know his character.

hey I liked Jonas :mellow: Of course, I had the added knowledge of knowing Daniel came back :lol:

I'm going to miss RDA so much :( He really made the show... -_-

I *still* can't believe Ben Browder is going to be on it :mellow: It's SOWEIRD!! Especially when Claudia Black is going to be on :rotflmao:

i didn't know he was only going to be in 2 eps of s9 (n) i thought it was more.... damn!
well i suppose i can give ben browder a chance....
Jonas never did it for me....he just didn't seem to fit in

Blackhairedsam said:
i didn't know he was only going to be in 2 eps of s9 (n) i thought it was more.... damn!
well i suppose i can give ben browder a chance....
Jonas never did it for me....he just didn't seem to fit in
[post="1288292"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
what was wrong with Jonas was that all the smart people in Stargate talk fast especially when they're explaining something and he talked unaturally slowly (lol).

Blackhairedsam said:
he was just too damn happy!!! always smiling!
hehe
[post="1288765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I KNOW! i mean seriously, it's like he was on prescription pills or something! it was FREAKY! :blink:

Blackhairedsam said:
I know!! i swear he was smoking a spliff when no-one was looking!! lol
he just couldn't replace Daniel Jackson...no-one could
[post="1289716"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yup, Daniel is a lovable geek. there's just something about him that makes you want to root for him