Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jonus

• Dr.Fraser

• General Hammond

• Total voters
I hafta agree with Tuulia! Jack is sooooo hilarious but Teal'c is so cool also! Haha, like on the last ep:
Jack - "Was that supposed to be a joke?"
That Lady who took Hammond's palce - "Yes, and a very bad one."
Jack - "Yah, a very bad one. But dont' worry, there's still hope..."

or SOMETHING like that! haha his rude remarks are just so funny. :lol:

daniel it hot!!! LOL!!! so him!!!!!
i haven't really watched it and i used 2 change the channel wen it used 2 come on but now i've just left it on and it's kinda kewl!!!

unfortunately i have like one channel so star gate doesn't play on ctv any more but when i did watch it sam was my favorite character followed closily by jack. i loved the fact that she was so much smarter than jack. my fav ep would be when jack and teal'c were stuck in a time time were the same day kept repeating it self . it was halarious

oooooooo the movie was good.. but neway, i think i picked jack for this but i think my two favorites would hafta be jack and teal'c. teal'c is funny in his own way. ^_^

The movie was what I watched first... Daniel was awesome ^_^

Teal'c is so funny :lol:

But I'm a strong woman character supporter :lol: Go Sam! :kicking:

hey can anyone tell me if this has ended, because like, i;ve watched the eppi where jack turns into an ancient person! and he gets frozen in antlanta!! and then it ended!! and they didn't show anything after it!! has it ended?? or is there more??

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Daniel in later ones cos he's funny and so much better looking than he used to be :P but in the early ones either Sam or Jack ^_^ </span>

Jack's really great! I love the sense of humor. It's a hard decision cause Daniel, Teal'c and Sam are great too!!
I didn't used to like Daniel but lately he's grown on me-since he returned from the ascended and brought all the cool ancient stuff with him!!

obsessetion said:
hey can anyone tell me if this has ended, because like, i;ve watched the eppi where jack turns into an ancient person! and he gets frozen in antlanta!! and then it ended!! and they didn't show anything after it!! has it ended?? or is there more??
[post="886451"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't know what country your in, but season 8 has already started in the u.k.