Oh and Janet -_-

I'm almost to Heroes :( Just watched Chimera and :spazz: SAM!! :hmm:

Pete is so ugly :lol:

Anyway. Janet is so cool :(
Yeah... Janet and her needles... lol
And Pete is ugly!! Yay!!

Um... hard decision...
Jack's really funny and I love his jokes
Teal'c is hilarious... with the eyebrow and the distant behaviour... he cracks me up with the 'indeed'... lol
Sam's way more intelligent than Jack, and someone has to keep him in his place... but when she started dating Pete... :angry: And she's learnt from Jack and now she also makes sarcastic jokes... :lol:
And Daniel's much cooler now that he has descended... I like him a lot, too...

Arghh!! I cannot decide for just one... ;) I love them all!

Gis

gis_scaper said:
Yeah... Janet and her needles... lol
And Pete is ugly!! Yay!!

Um... hard decision...
Jack's really funny and I love his jokes
Teal'c is hilarious... with the eyebrow and the distant behaviour... he cracks me up with the 'indeed'... lol
Sam's way more intelligent than Jack, and someone has to keep him in his place... but when she started dating Pete... :angry: And she's learnt from Jack and now she also makes sarcastic jokes... :lol:
And Daniel's much cooler now that he has descended... I like him a lot, too...

Arghh!! I cannot decide for just one... ;) I love them all!

Gis
[post="1110600"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aww Janet :rotflmao: I miss her -_-

Teal'c has such amazing body language :laughbounce:

yeah :mellow: The tape was just :thud:

I think its sad when a TV show has better filming than a movie. I mean, they have a fraction of the time and money. But that episode just blew me away :jawdrop:

Janet dies??? When??? *gasp* NNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:smiley: OK, enough of the melodramatic stuff. Sam and Jack are definitely my fav, I think Daniel's too flighty. Teal'C is cool too, I like how he gives the warrior-sense into things. I'm still not used to Jonas and Hammond hasn't had a major character development of the late.

BTW, what season is Jonas and what season does Daniel come back? They're showing both here and I'm just slightly confused.

umm umm.. i don't remember. when it comes to what season it is in stargate, i get lost. sci fi channel confuses me so i don't know what season is which. pretty lame, huh? :lol:

aria will know. :P

ha :mellow: Shut up Erika :P

Jonas is season 6, Daniel goes away end of 5 and comes back in beginning of 7. And makes 2 guest appearences in 6. I think it's 2 :confused:

Advantage to not watching on sci-fi :lol:

And yes, Janet dies -_- Saddest moment on the show :(

someone should start a poll of which bad guy do you like hte best. I would completely vote baal. i would do it now, but i gotta go. lol